Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S - 74 Creamsicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
Ran across this after breakfast this morning. Sitting in front of California Cars here in Thousand Oaks. No price on it.

VIN# 4742915022

IPB Image
Joe Bob
California Cars.....the MotorMesiter of used car lots. Watch your ass there.
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 16 2009, 12:47 PM) *

California Cars.....the MotorMesiter of used car lots. Watch your ass there.

Oh I know. I'm not buying. Just thought I'd throw out the info. They had a VW thing for $11,900 WTF!.
Brisco914prc
This car has been listed on craigslist (and other websites) on and off for over 9 months. A few days ago, a friend of mine who knows 914s took a look at it on his way to the Monterey Historics. His opinion was that if it wasn't a Creamsicle it would be about a $5,000 car. The question then is, how much of a premium does the LE heritage add to the value of the car? Everyone will have their own answer to that question. My view is that an LE car is not worth twice as much as a non LE car.

I received some photos of this car from the seller several months ago when it was on craigslist. You can see them here:
Link to photos

The car has a trunk rack, added rear "PORSCHE" reflector, aftermarket exhaust, non-original radio, AC, modified center gauge console, and an extra top that is painted white. My understanding is that it does not have its original 2.0 engine but a replacement.

Barry Brisco

QUOTE(96740 @ Aug 16 2009, 12:32 PM) *

Ran across this after breakfast this morning. Sitting in front of California Cars here in Thousand Oaks. No price on it.

VIN# 4742915022

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.