Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Koni Yellow Sport Ajustables -- SOLD SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jesiv
I finished my 914 project... I purchased a Boxster S. Plans changed! New and in the box.

I paid $450 plus tax. Your price $425.00

Local Pickup preferred. Send PM for more info!!

High Res Pics

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jesiv
icon_bump.gif Ok $400 OBO
jesiv
icon_bump.gif $375 or OBO
Hey guys just make me an offer!!! Next step Evil Bay
Krieger
How old are these? Does anyone know if these can be made to fit 1986 911 Boge struts?
fiid
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Aug 22 2009, 09:22 AM) *

How old are these? Does anyone know if these can be made to fit 1986 911 Boge struts?

Supposedly there's an adapter that will make a 914 shock fit in a 911 boge tower.
jesiv
I purchased these in March from HPH in Redwood City. They have never been installed!!
jesiv
icon_bump.gif If you can pick them up... Just send me a PM with an offer. No reasonable well it may not even need to to reasonable. Just make me an offer. piratenanner.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jesiv @ Sep 12 2009, 08:47 PM) *

icon_bump.gif If you can pick them up... Just send me a PM with an offer. No reasonable well it may not even need to to reasonable. Just make me an offer. piratenanner.gif

I could really use these but I am no where near local and I am also very poor thanks to Leamon and Rob. Maybe they will chip in and buy them for me for Christmas. poke.gif
naro914
OK, stupid question here: will these work for my 914 that has supposedly upgraded front suspension from stock 914 to 911? i.e. when we went to 5 lug conversion, we just changed everything - control arms, torsion bars, hubs, shocks, etc.

And...do I need to get anything else besides these units to install them in the front if they will fit?

ask me about anything on the car, and I'm good....except my suspension. sad.gif
dug
Hi Jesiv,

I am local and I'm sending you a PM.

dug
bdstone914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Sep 20 2009, 04:32 AM) *

OK, stupid question here: will these work for my 914 that has supposedly upgraded front suspension from stock 914 to 911? i.e. when we went to 5 lug conversion, we just changed everything - control arms, torsion bars, hubs, shocks, etc.

And...do I need to get anything else besides these units to install them in the front if they will fit?

ask me about anything on the car, and I'm good....except my suspension. sad.gif

I think that Koni's have a larger shaft than Boge and require a different top nut that holds the cartridge into the tube.
Cant tell from the picture if that is included. Some 911 struts have external threads on the tubes. I have a pair with 3.5" caliper bolt spacing with external threads.

Bruce
jesiv
For the record. I considered Dug's offer first because it was local. I did not accept his offer but made a counter.

The sale continues... As of this time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.