Webpage
Gint
What a CF.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 18 2009, 01:32 AM) *

Fancy name for shut down.

Particulars are here.

Webpage

Dude, that blows. Sorry you got mixed up in it, and hope none of this crap blows back on you.

I'm probably not the only one here that thought you WERE No Bad Days graphics.

Zach
Sleepin
Well I really do hope that the RRC graphics will go through.
Joe Bob
I was....I sold the site and became a re seller.
Chris Pincetich
Mike - good luck on all your OTHER projects beerchug.gif
No worries following up on the racin number inquiry I made...I'll figure something out.
turboman808
Well I hope in the end all is resolved with everyone going their own way happy. Seems like an issue that could have easily have been resolved by someone putting in some overtime a few nights to fill some orders.
Joe Bob
Think...mental illness....not mine.

See the movie "The Soloist". Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx. You'll understand.....
McMark
Chris, I've got a sticker-maker-machine if you need something.
Wardsweb
Hey Mike - What about the paypal I sent to your cox.net email a few weeks back? The account is in your name. Did that not go to you?
Joe Bob

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 0214 4183
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 10:08 AM on August 5, 2009 in SAN ANTONIO, TX 78218.

Please remove your PayPal dispute. In the future talk to me before you post or enter a dispute.
Joe Bob
I have made some inroads with the supplier and have made contact with all those involved. The situation should be resolved by tomorrow. Jeeez, I hope so......

For those that have been my loyal customers, thank you.

Those that want to pile on....well, I don't recommend it.

I asked the 914 club to pull the threads....Brad....well, let's just say until this is all worked out I will defer further comments about what's happening over there.

I guess posting about a potential problem is worse than asking forgiveness after getting caught.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 17 2009, 10:32 PM) *

Fancy name for shut down.

Particulars are here.

Webpage

Website is back up soon. ALL orders have been made and are either IN the mail or delivered.

Email me or Jon for tracking information.

Wardsweb
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 21 2009, 12:46 AM) *

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 0214 4183
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Your item was delivered at 10:08 AM on August 5, 2009 in SAN ANTONIO, TX 78218.
Please remove your PayPal dispute. In the future talk to me before you post or enter a dispute.

Thanks for the info Mike. With that and a description of the box, I was able to get the postal guy to do a manual search and find the package.

Also, my appologies for being a little over zealous with PayPal. I have closed the case, so it was never elevated and just goes away.
Joe Bob
No problemo....

Admins...can you close this thread?
Gint
Ask and ye shall receive...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.