Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 75 914 NICE FIND!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jlance
Need to sell my 75 914. I have driven it semi-daily until recently for the past 4 mos. This car is in great condition although there are some trouble spots in the paint. The owner before me had an engine/electrical fire that bubbled the paint at the engine compartment and a few minor scratches here and there. It has a 2.0 engine w/ dual webbers that seemed to run well. I'm not a mechanic and don't know much about adjusting those but it got me around fine. As far as rust, there are no problem areas. The electrics need some attention such as not all guages working, someone else needed the center guage console worse than me so they took it. It has BRAND SPANKING NEW tires. I think there's still some nobbies on them. Other than some minor normal flaws it's in great shape. It has a brand new inspection sticker on it so it passed inspection just fine. This car would be an excellent candidate to restore or just fix up a little, drive and have fun. Asking $3500 OBO. Located in Texas. It was shipped to me from Cal. for $450.00. Call with any questions. 806-930-0378

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bandjoey
QUOTE(Jlance @ Aug 18 2009, 09:44 AM) *

Need to sell my 75 914. I have driven it semi-daily until recently for the past 4 mos. This car is in great condition although there are some trouble spots in the paint. The owner before me had an engine/electrical fire that bubbled the paint at the engine compartment and a few minor scratches here and there. It has a 2.0 engine w/ dual webbers that seemed to run well. I'm not a mechanic and don't know much about adjusting those but it got me around fine. As far as rust, there are no problem areas. The electrics need some attention such as not all guages working, someone else needed the center guage console worse than me so they took it. It has BRAND SPANKING NEW tires. I think there's still some nobbies on them. Other than some minor normal flaws it's in great shape. It has a brand new inspection sticker on it so it passed inspection just fine. This car would be an excellent candidate to restore or just fix up a little, drive and have fun. Asking $5,800.00. Located in Texas. It was shipped to me from Cal. for $450.00. Call with any questions. 806-930-0378

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
where in Texas. Thanks

Jlance
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 18 2009, 07:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Jlance @ Aug 18 2009, 09:44 AM) *

Need to sell my 75 914. I have driven it semi-daily until recently for the past 4 mos. This car is in great condition although there are some trouble spots in the paint. The owner before me had an engine/electrical fire that bubbled the paint at the engine compartment and a few minor scratches here and there. It has a 2.0 engine w/ dual webbers that seemed to run well. I'm not a mechanic and don't know much about adjusting those but it got me around fine. As far as rust, there are no problem areas. The electrics need some attention such as not all guages working, someone else needed the center guage console worse than me so they took it. It has BRAND SPANKING NEW tires. I think there's still some nobbies on them. Other than some minor normal flaws it's in great shape. It has a brand new inspection sticker on it so it passed inspection just fine. This car would be an excellent candidate to restore or just fix up a little, drive and have fun. Asking $5,800.00. Located in Texas. It was shipped to me from Cal. for $450.00. Call with any questions. 806-930-0378

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
where in Texas. Thanks

close to amarillo. had 9 pics added. don't know why they're not on here. can e-mail to you. thanks
Jlance
QUOTE(Jlance @ Aug 18 2009, 06:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gint
Fixed some stuff for you. Good luck with the sale.
Jlance
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 18 2009, 03:48 PM) *

Fixed some stuff for you. Good luck with the sale.

sorry, you've got the wrong guy.
Gint
No I don't. I fixed your broken image tag and put all of your pics in your first post of this thread. bye1.gif You're welcome.
Jlance
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 19 2009, 06:05 PM) *

No I don't. I fixed your broken image tag and put all of your pics in your first post of this thread. bye1.gif You're welcome.

sorry. thought you meant fixed some car related stuff. thanks for whatever you did.
seebobgo
QUOTE(Jlance @ Aug 19 2009, 06:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 19 2009, 06:05 PM) *

sorry. thought you meant fixed some car related stuff. thanks for whatever you did.

I think you should give Gint 10% idea.gif
Gint
laugh.gif Thanks for the thought. Not necessary though. I just like to do what I can to help folks sell their cars.
Wide914
is this car still available?
thanks...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.