Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Do list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
ClayPerrine
1. Is the hospitality suite a guest room? Do we get ice and water? Is it available the whole weekend? How late can we be there?

2. Is the pizza for the pizza party on Friday baked by the hotel? IF not, we need to order it. And can the hotel furnish napkins and drinks?

3. Do we have any info on the hotel bar? Hours etc...

4. Make sure the tour route maps start in the hotel parking lot.

5. Ron.. tour to Crater of Diamonds. How long do we have there? This is a BIG signifigant other draw so we can't drop it. We also need handi-wipes and paper towels for this.

6. We need time at the hotel after the tours to be able to clean up for dinner.

7. Where is dinner on Friday? IF it is at a restaurant, have they been notified of the big crowd?

8. Do we drop the rally due to time constraints?

9. How long is the Saturday tour? WE need time for a tech session, car washing before the car show, the car show itself, and the tech quiz.

10. Is the hotel setup for the awards banquet? Do they need a head count? And can we get in early for the tech quiz?

11. We need 6 pylons for the blind autocross, and a small to medium sized parking lot close to the hotel to run on.

12. We need an official schedule of events nailed down so we can print them!!

I need this stuff ASAP guys...

Things I know......Looks like biggest question is how many people? Need this for Banquet and lunch/Sat and dinner/Fri. I would think there will be fewer people on Thur.

1. The HS is a guest room. It is reserved in your name but is not your room. It therefore should be available all hours all weekend till checkout Sun. Water and ice should not be a problem.

2. Pizza on THUR will come from Rod's Pizza Cellar. So it will need to be ordered on Thursday. I figure the hotel will charge for drinks if that is the way you want to go?

3. 11:30am to 1am. There are after hours bars in HS also.

4. They do.

5. 2 hrs to Narrows Dam. 1.5 hrs Dam/Sonic lunch/arrive Crater, 2 hrs at Crater(30 min w/ Interprator), 1.5 hrs hotel so leave 8 a.m. back at 3/4 p.m.

6. Eat at 7 on Friday so plenty of time. Is Banquet at 7 or 8?

7. Jasons is Friday dinner. Yes Jason has been notified. More than likely patio area. I sent you the menu. We will order from the menu here.

8. That would be your call. Told Jason we would be there around 7. We could prolly make it by 6. I planned on running Rally from there back to hotel.

9. I see Sat being 2 hr to Lodge(lunch at 11 need head count/what we want) 2 hr at Lodge/Grave. 1.5 hrs back so leave at 8 a.m. back at 2/3 p.m. Ron can chime in on this. You should have that menu too. Banquet would be better at 8 to give more time for mentioned items.

10. The hotel is setup for us. They are waiting on number of people and what we want to eat. You have those menus also. I will find out deadline on this. Number of people will also determine what Room we end up with.

11. Ron/JT??

12. Sounds like General Cat Herding to me....

Purty late for me so this may just be a blur...only edited twice so far!!
Later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.