Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Funnels & Hoses for engine drip pan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kenshapiro2002
Just realized my car is missing everything from the engine drip pan to get the water out. I need the funnels, hoses, fittings, hardware,etc. If anybody is parting out a car...
adidas
Ken. I have all of these parts. Let me know if you still need them. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
914werke
QUOTE(kenshapiro2002 @ Aug 19 2009, 09:35 AM) *

Just realized my car is missing everything from the engine drip pan to get the water out. I need the funnels, hoses, fittings, hardware,etc. If anybody is parting out a car...

Garage Sale

Pic in Post #8 smile.gif $'s in Post #1
kenshapiro2002
It's a deal. I've PM'd you and sent e-mail too but I'm guessing you went on vacation? biggrin.gif
Ken

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 19 2009, 01:49 PM) *

Garage Sale

kenshapiro2002
Really long vacation. WTF.gif

QUOTE(kenshapiro2002 @ Aug 20 2009, 08:19 PM) *

It's a deal. I've PM'd you and sent e-mail too but I'm guessing you went on vacation? biggrin.gif
Ken

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 19 2009, 01:49 PM) *

Garage Sale

RJMII
Ken, I think something is wrong with Rich's PMs at the moment. He's usually really good about getting back to people.
kenshapiro2002
I guess. I also sent him an e-mail. He responded once, and then stopped communicating. Hope he's OK.

QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 22 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Ken, I think something is wrong with Rich's PMs at the moment. He's usually really good about getting back to people.

RJMII
I'll find out. he's a good guy from what I've dealt with so far.

I, too, might have the parts you're looking for... I'll have to check my parts car and see. BUt I'll give him a chance to respond first. (I don't want to go look while it's dark out anyways)

edit: a friend is checking on him. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.