Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Aluminim pedal boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Engman
.25" 2.4 lb alunimum pedal board - $68 plus shipping to your zip

PM or email me your zip code.....

Mark
koozy
If you get any more of the "Race" gas pedals, let me know. I'm in for one of those.
NS914
QUOTE(Engman @ Aug 19 2009, 06:19 PM) *

.25" 2.4 lb alunimum pedal board - $68 plus shipping to your zip

PM or email me your zip code.....

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am relatively new to the site and have been reading like crazy, probably too much but, a great bunch of guys.

I am in Nova Scotia Canada, (East Coast) Postal Code B2Y3P7.

If you have any Pedal Boards left, I would definitely like to have one. If you are out, I can wait for your next batch. I have been rebuilding / restoring my 74. Hope to get lots of SOLO II and Track Days with it by next year.

Let me know how I can pay for the pedal board. I could just call and pay by VISA or I could use Pay Pal as well.

Regards,

Grant
jmill
I'll take one. 53406
strawman
Will these work with the SS pedal set (including dead pedal) that I bought from you a couple of months ago?
Geoff
JazonJJordan
I would like one as well, possibly two...

I really would like the passengers' side you did, as well! Those as a pair looked fantastic! Please make a run of those once. I would gladly pay in advance.
Thank you- Jzn shades.gif
jmill
QUOTE(JazonJJordan @ Aug 23 2009, 12:58 AM) *

I really would like the passengers' side you did, as well! Those as a pair looked fantastic! Please make a run of those once. I would gladly pay in advance.

agree.gif Ditto for me.
dr.wood.2000
I will take one too. 28110
JazonJJordan
Here are pics of the matching pass side boards also. Somewhere there are some nice pics of them both installed/can't rem where/who/but they look mean and make a statement "you'd better hold on!" when they see your car...awesome set.
MikeSpraggi
I will definitely buy one. Zip is 20902.
MikeSpraggi
Dude, you rock! Just got my pedal board. Somehow, now I'm more of a complete man! Thanks
Engman
Down to 2 left....

Mark
pilothyer
Mark......I'll take another one (third one now) Zip 35603 .... Pay Pal Button Sittin' on Ready, Leanin' Toward Go !!! Jerry
busmech
I will take one. zip 94015
bfrymire
QUOTE(Engman @ Sep 13 2009, 09:41 AM) *

Down to 2 left....

Mark

Saw this too late... Let me know if you have one left. I will take it.

-- brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.