Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Krautwerks east
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Is now open. I don't think I have ever had this many German rides in at once. Four in the shop and one in the booth. Granted 2 are mine but still....... biggrin.gif
scotty b
OH I almost forgot my summer helpers BMW was out front. He shaved the door handles and shot it flat black last week. I kinda like it. Think I might do the 944 flat black for a while smile.gif A shot from last week before the 993 showed up and before the Caddy got moved to the new place.
tat2dphreak
beerchug.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
awesome!
McMark
Flat paint is awesome.... on someone else's car. cool.gif
VaccaRabite
944 would look killer in flat black I think.

Zach
VaccaRabite
Dammit! Double post.
lotus_65
i'll want to see some pics of that bmw in the daylight when you get the chance pls.

is "Krautwerks east" a business... one which i can refer someone to? or a really nice hobby garage!

thefleur
scotty b
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Aug 20 2009, 03:42 AM) *

i'll want to see some pics of that bmw in the daylight when you get the chance pls.

is "Krautwerks east" a business... one which i can refer someone to? or a really nice hobby garage!

thefleur

Business is actually Mid Atlantic Restorations and Customs. The bike is one of my personal toys. I got it about 1.5 years ago and am slowly doing a cafe conversion. Main thing left is to weld up the rear fairing and seat. Metal is all shaped just need to re-introduce myself to the TIG or gas welder. Been a while dry.gif
plas76targa
Scotty - read your IM .. congrats and best wishes on the new business location. Looks like more room overall?
You still located roughly in Richmond, correct?
zymurgist
Got any use for a plastic 944 belly pan (don't know if that's the name for it)? I got it for free at Hershey... it's yours if you want it.
ChrisFoley
I wish you were closer.sad.gif
plas76targa
Nah Chris, many of us wish YOU were closer. Nice Cache of 914s
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 21 2009, 06:36 AM) *

Got any use for a plastic 944 belly pan (don't know if that's the name for it)? I got it for free at Hershey... it's yours if you want it.

YES !!! PLEASE hold on to that Ken. biggrin.gif

Matt the pics are actually of the old location. The new place is about 20 minutes east of Richmond, towards Williamsburg. It's smaller but is out of the ghetto, out in the middle of the country. Niuce and quiet. I won't get into the particulars of the situation, but the NEW neighbor, of 1 year, ran us out after 9 years. I can fill you in later. Lets just say I'm NOT happy about losing this place but was definitely a losing battle with this A-hole.

And yeah Chris, we need YOU closer beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.