Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The search continues
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
schreiber
I posted these photos a while back, but still haven't been able to figure out who owns the property, storage building, or cars. Anybody in North Alabama who might have some insight into who owns this stuff, feel free to contribute. It's in the Owens Cross Roads/ New Hope area.

Old thread

I want to get my hand on these cars
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tat2dphreak
interrogate the chicken... he knows something..
kconway
Well, you got close enough for a photo, why didn't you get some VIN numbers? Get'm take it to your DMV if they'll give you the info or a peace officer and have them run the numbers for an owner. Perhaps that'll give you a clue.
schreiber
QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 20 2009, 09:59 AM) *

Well, you got close enough for a photo, why didn't you get some VIN numbers? Get'm take it to your DMV if they'll give you the info or a peace officer and have them run the numbers for an owner. Perhaps that'll give you a clue.

i hadn't thought of that. i'll do that! thanks for the idea
r_towle
QUOTE(schreiber @ Aug 20 2009, 11:04 AM) *

QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 20 2009, 09:59 AM) *

i hadn't thought of that. i'll do that! thanks for the idea

Because Privacy laws will not allow it.

Try the town hall tax collector with the address of the property in hand.
They know who owns what.

Rich
type47
Shouldn't you be able to get tax information on-line? I can get NC info like that (I know it doesn't necessarily mean other states can)
6freak
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 20 2009, 07:56 AM) *

interrogate the chicken... he knows something..

he does seem kinda cocky lol-2.gif
type47
Google maps gets some good resolution down to being able to see houses, etc. Can you narrow the address/location down any more with a cross road or nearby roads, your info is too large an area.
tat2dphreak
I'd knock on a door or 2 if this place is that close, before I go all 'magnum PI'

but seriously, that chicken... he knows...

he does seem kinda cocky

av-943.gif

that was funny as shit, btw!
kconway
Go with the peace officer buddy approach, quick and completely deniable. You'll be on a wild "chicken" chase any other way. The owner of the building or property may not be the owner of the vehicles.
silverteener
isn't there a house across the street, maybe they know who owns it. good luck!
schreiber
QUOTE(silverteener @ Aug 20 2009, 12:20 PM) *

there is. i've spoken to the neighbours, and they say a fella comes out every few months, but they couldn't tell me anything more about who he was
blitZ
QUOTE(schreiber @ Aug 20 2009, 01:35 PM) *

QUOTE(silverteener @ Aug 20 2009, 12:20 PM) *

there is. i've spoken to the neighbours, and they say a fella comes out every few months, but they couldn't tell me anything more about who he was

Leave a large note on one of the cars, maybe he'll call you.
jmill
Chances are that the only car that's actually registered to the guy is the 911.
BIGKAT_83
If thats outside, I wonder what he has inside ? If its around Decatur AL I may know someone that has a 914 stash there.

Bob
schreiber
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Aug 20 2009, 01:23 PM) *

If thats outside, I wonder what he has inside ? If its around Decatur AL I may know someone that has a 914 stash there.

Bob

You referring to pilothyer (Jerry)? I spoke to him for the first time this week, and he mentioned he had a stash - which reminded me of this little group I found. I too, am curious about what's inside that building.

*If anyone is curious, try plugging these into Google Maps: 34.56098,-86.455038
Boxsterund914
Take one home with you and see who calls.........
schreiber
QUOTE(Boxsterund914 @ Aug 20 2009, 01:46 PM) *

i've considered it happy11.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(schreiber @ Aug 20 2009, 01:49 PM) *

yea, and history tells us that just "rescuing" a 914 from it's place of residence always works out well happy11.gif shades.gif

post over at the other site for help biggrin.gif are any prototypes?

lol-2.gif
schreiber
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 20 2009, 01:54 PM) *

QUOTE(schreiber @ Aug 20 2009, 01:49 PM) *

yea, and history tells us that just "rescuing" a 914 from it's place of residence always works out well happy11.gif shades.gif

post over at the other site for help biggrin.gif are any prototypes?

lol-2.gif

yeah now that i think about it, one of them had VIN #914114 laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.