Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *SOLD* 911 / 914-6 stainless exhaust $425
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
number6
Stainless exhaust for 914-6 and early 911 cars. This one is the 911 model, so the pipe exits at a different spot than the /6's muffler. I've read that a 914-4 short valance's notch matches up perfectly (please verify!). Came on a /6 conversion I bought last year. The previous owner bought it new, and it saw about 6,000 miles of use.

Performance Products lists the Dansk polished stainless at $899.95. So does $425 sound fair?

Thank you.

-duc
number6
Same story on this high-torque starter. Bought from AutoAtlanta for ~$230.

Asking $110 obo.

*SOLD*
pilothyer
Duc, I will take the Hi Torque off your hands.........Jerry
number6
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Aug 20 2009, 09:19 PM) *

Duc, I will take the Hi Torque off your hands.........Jerry

Thanks, Jerry!

I'll know about the rollbar trim shortly.

-duc
number6
icon_bump.gif

smile.gif
morgan_harwell
>Performance Products lists the Dansk polished stainless at $899.95. So does $425 sound fair?

Sounds very fair.
I want to be 1st in line for this muffler.
PM sent.
morgan_harwell
Muffler looks and sounds great. I installed it 2 weekends ago. At idle it sounds just a tiny bit more 'raspy' than the very old SSmuffler it replaced. It is not louder, like the sport mufflers. Which I'm happy about. Also, at higher RPM [3000 up] it has more of a 'trumpeting*' tone than the older muffler. Very Kool tunes!

I am very pleased with the muffler and the terrific job you did of packing it up and shipping it to me quickly. biggrin.gif

Thanks again,
--Moe--

*best adjective I could think of
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.