Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PRICE CHECK: 914-6 rear porthole valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
number6
Price check, please:

What is a very good condition 914-6 rear porthole valance worth?

Thank you.

(And BTW, if anyone has a NOS one, please, please get in touch with me!)

-duc
Joe Bob
Whatever you can get..... dry.gif
IronHillRestorations
You'd think it should go for the same price as a good bumper, but I doubt if you can find an useable real 6 rear valance.
hwgunner
Way more than a bumper. Bumpers are all over the place because they were on the 4 and the 6 at the time. I know of a turd one that went for over $500.
number6
And a related question, too, please: Is the 914-4 porthole valance the same as the /6 but just w/ the opening in a different place? Visually, they look similar (dare I say, the same?) to me...but I am curious!

-duc
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 20 2009, 09:47 PM) *

You'd think it should go for the same price as a good bumper, but I doubt if you can find an useable real 6 rear valance.

Now if you can find oem ones for the same price as a good bumper- I'll take
12 as spares.
number6
QUOTE(396 @ Aug 20 2009, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 20 2009, 09:47 PM) *

Now if you can find oem ones for the same price as a good bumper- I'll take
12 as spares.

You and me both! Well, maybe not 12...but definitely a handful smile.gif
Gint
QUOTE(number6 @ Aug 20 2009, 10:43 PM) *
And a related question, too, please: Is the 914-4 porthole valance the same as the /6 but just w/ the opening in a different place? Visually, they look similar (dare I say, the same?) to me...but I am curious!

-duc

Pretty sure they're different. The hole placement isn't the same but that's all the detail I know. An experts will come along here shortly and enlighten us I'm sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.