Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fuchs Center Cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
warrenoliver
Lost my Fuchs cap on one of my wheels headbang.gif So, I am looking for a single Fuchs center cap with ring attachment on the back - not the three prong dohicky.
The wheel hole size is 2 3/4" diameter on a 5 lug Fuchs. Color is silver/gray with the painted crest.

Thanks.

Warrenoliver
bdstone914
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Aug 20 2009, 06:58 PM) *

Lost my Fuchs cap on one of my wheels headbang.gif So, I am looking for a single Fuchs center cap with ring attachment on the back - not the three prong dohicky.
The wheel hole size is 2 3/4" diameter on a 5 lug Fuchs. Color is silver/gray with the painted crest.

Thanks.

Warrenoliver

Take a picture of the style centercap you have, There are variations among the ring types, with different crest sizes and looks.
warrenoliver
[/quote]
Take a picture of the style centercap you have, There are variations among the ring types, with different crest sizes and looks.
[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion. Here ya go:

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Warrenoliver
gms
I have 1, $30 shipped USPS
warrenoliver
Glenn

Hey, thanks for the reply. That one is not the same as the ones I have but I could live with it until I get the exact one. Does that one fit in the 2 3/4" hole in the Fuchs rim?

Warrenoliver
gms
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Aug 23 2009, 10:58 AM) *

Glenn

Hey, thanks for the reply. That one is not the same as the ones I have but I could live with it until I get the exact one. Does that one fit in the 2 3/4" hole in the Fuchs rim?

Warrenoliver

I am out of town will look at it this weekend
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.