Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ahdoman
The struts are Koni (part #911 341 04110 & 04210). They are the older (early 70’s) adjustable ones that have the original oil baffle. The rubber is shot and so they leak (and have little resistance). According to Koni they can be rebuilt but the better solution is to buy new strut inserts for them and just drop them in. As you can see in one of the pics the top of one shaft looks like it was split at one time and then welded back together. The nut goes on fine but if you go with the inserts that won’t even be an issue. The brakes are the type “A” - w. They are also known as the Carrera calipers. They are wider (about 4mm) than the original “A” calipers that came on the 911s. I blew air with my compressor into the feeder holes and the pistons all move. I will also include a rebuild kit I have for them. (I was going to use these but came across a set of “S” calipers instead so I never got around to using them.) There is also plenty of life left in the pads. The rotors are good and have plenty of cut left in them. It looks like all of the threads on the wheel studs are good. These are heavy (45 lbs each) so local pickup is preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JazonJJordan
Sounds good. PM sent. (SOLD)
ahdoman
Reply sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.