Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: relay board input/output plugs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Hi all -
I am planning my wiring for the conversion. I will be pulling the relay board. Does anyone make a plug that goes into the factory -4 main harness plug (I dont know if it would be a male of female). I would like to keep the main harness intact, and simply build the other side with the matching wire colors and plug the sucker in

- Thanks!
beerchug.gif ....
SirAndy
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Aug 21 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Hi all -
I am planning my wiring for the conversion. I will be pulling the relay board. Does anyone make a plug that goes into the factory -4 main harness plug (I dont know if it would be a male of female). I would like to keep the main harness intact, and simply build the other side with the matching wire colors and plug the sucker in

My engine conversion harness from Patrick Motorsports had a connector on it that perfectly fit on the stock /4 connector that usually pugs into the relay board.

So yes, they are out there ...
shades.gif Andy
Scott S
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
pray.gif
ClayPerrine
The 14 pin male connector is the one you need to fit the 14 pin female connector for the relay board. You can get them from Porsche direct, or do what I did, and call Dennis at Zims. They keep them in stock.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.