Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Todd Enlund
I just saw a 914 for sale a half mile from my house... I stopped to take a peek. The VIN says it's a '73, but it has '75-6 bumpers. I thought that was very odd...
McMark
Pictures, VIN, color? For the databse. cool.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 24 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Pictures, VIN, color? For the databse. cool.gif

agree.gif
Todd Enlund
I'll go back. I didn't have my camera or a pen with me.
6freak
Todd with no camera WTF.gif you feel`n ok buddy lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
Todd, this car was most likely a retagged car for emission or other reasons. The car I got screwed by Scott Kline on even had early bumper wth a 71 tag. Check the fender stamping and see if it is still there. My car had it ground off sad.gif .
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 24 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Todd, this car was most likely a retagged car for emission or other reasons. The car I got screwed by Scott Kline on even had early bumper wth a 71 tag. Check the fender stamping and see if it is still there. My car had it ground off sad.gif .

Ah. That makes sense.
6freak
The car I got screwed by Scott Kline on

Let it go Jon happy11.gif poke.gif .....It will be OK ...Im still try`n to get over the fact Todd was outside his house without the camera
JoeSharp
Thomas made a suggestion that we develop a black list to track this. I would really heat to find a -6 that this was done to and I am sure that they are out there as we have seen chassie numbers for sale here.
Sleepin
You can't remember a 914 VIN by sight? poke.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.