Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: c/d and speakers installed... finally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
got the c/d put in piratenanner.gif . didn't want to remove the original. i found a real nice padded h/d marine radio bezel on e-bay. it's very simular to the padded dash look and feel. brackets where made so no damage was done to lower pad. i still would like to find something to trim the gap. the bla bla bla punkt speaker pods replaced the o.e.'s nicely. now i need to figure out a way to install the rear channels. maybe some mids/tweets in the l and r back pad???

Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
How'd it sound?

reminds me, I need to install my speakers tonight...thanks
nsr-jamie
Hey Looking good!! I have the same speaker pods too, but unfortunately my speakers were stolen, bummer...I want to get some of those Polk speakers. Nice job
orange914
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 24 2009, 08:13 PM) *

How'd it sound?

o.k. i guess for an open top, non amped, 2 punny distant speakers... man that sounded spoiled biggrin.gif ...
i'm twisting a thought or 2 about some mids and tweeters somehow on the left & right in the back pad and a sub in the console. not too much just a little suround screwy.gif

QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Aug 24 2009, 09:33 PM) *

Hey Looking good!! I have the same speaker pods too, but unfortunately my speakers were stolen, bummer...I want to get some of those Polk speakers. Nice job

thanks, these are great bolt in's for this ultra limited space go-cart.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.