Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 914 2.0L low miles-SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
etcmss
I know the market is tough and not a lot of buyers. If you are in the market for a weekend toy or a daily driver this one could be one to consider. It's a good car, and worth this amount.
70,500 miles, new tires less than 2000 miles ago, Good brakes, replaced parking brake cable, exceptional interior, no cracks in dash, nice clean console, lights all work, front and rear wheel bearings replaced, halogen headlights, replaced lots of seals –windows, lights, rebuilt shifter, new ball joints and tie rods, new clutch, throwout bearing and pressure plate when engine installed about 1000 miles ago (original 1.8 was replaced because I wanted more performance), replaced rear shocks,windshield trim replaced, battery tray replaced, and area treated for rust. under pan treated/sealed. trunk is solid with original plastic cover unit.
Nice dependable driver with good acceleration-performance. got lots more pictures
will sell for $5900
etcmss
icon_bump.gif
etcmss
icon_bump.gif
seebobgo
So, what are you buying? popcorn[1].gif
etcmss
QUOTE(seebobgo @ Oct 4 2009, 08:50 PM) *

So, what are you buying? popcorn[1].gif

I'm after a 70 to 84 911 targa-always wanted one and think I'm dangerous enough to fix it.
etcmss
icon_bump.gif
cal44
There are very big differences in the years you mention about a targa. I will keep my fingers still until asked how I know.
etcmss
icon_bump.gif
reduced price
edited info
fatguy
QUOTE(etcmss @ Nov 19 2009, 02:35 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
reduced price
edited info

Nice. Hopefully my Malaga Red '75 will look this good when I am done.

P.S. Nuke or Coner?
etcmss

Nice. Hopefully my Malaga Red '75 will look this good when I am done.

P.S. Nuke or Coner?
[/quote]

Nuke..........>
fatguy
Likewise. MM surface. Take care.
etcmss
price reduced---$5900

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.