Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - air injector pump system 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vtskibum
Looking for injector plugs for smog pump on a 76 2.0 these are hex bolts that thread into the head there are 4, it's part of the emission system that pumps air into the exhust. Please let me know if you have these bolts Will pay for shipping
srb7f
I had a set of these that I took off of my 75 2.0 engine...I'll check to see if I can find them.

QUOTE(vtskibum @ Aug 25 2009, 06:45 AM) *

Looking for injector plugs for smog pump on a 76 2.0 these are hex bolts that thread into the head there are 4, it's part of the emission system that pumps air into the exhust. Please let me know if you have these bolts Will pay for shipping

srb7f
Had...a set of them, but cannot find them. I must have pitched them when I moved a couple of years ago. Goodluck finding them!

QUOTE(srb7f @ Aug 25 2009, 08:54 PM) *

I had a set of these that I took off of my 75 2.0 engine...I'll check to see if I can find them.

QUOTE(vtskibum @ Aug 25 2009, 06:45 AM) *

adidas
I should have these. Let me know if you still need them. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.