Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Too many frogs in your rear yard?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
Too many frogs in your yard? Check out the list of items....Rear Defrogger available..

Rear Defrogger

laugh.gif
DNHunt
Man I thought you were serious. We are absolutely inundated with Pacific Tree Toads. The woods around us are full of them and they're loud. They're not quite as annoying as Karl's bird but, if you can't get to sleep they get on your nerves.

The only good thing about them is that amphibians eggs are very suseptible to damage from UV radiation. In fact, some people think that declining tree toad populations could be another bit of evidence that the ozone layer is thinning. No need to worry about that at my house. I must be under the thickest portion of the ozone layer.

Dave
rhilgers
Ill see your DeFrogger and raise you a Taco Meter!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2462055066

(its even mildly 914 related...but you cant turbo one....)
morph
I get e-mails all the time from people that make me aware of spelling errors in my posting.
RAR
DNH, I hear ya, but just barely. Guy next to me out here on the Enumclaw plateau dug a small pond in his yard. One or two croaks at night became a shrill deafening noise at night--no kidding. I'm going to complain to the city--for real.
GWN7
Dave,

I guess the UV rays don't get thru all the clouds that well. wink.gif

We all know it only rains there between Jan and Dec. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.