Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Fog Light and Mounting bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jonferns
Hey guys, im looking for an original rear fog light and the exterior mounting bracket. In the diagram below they are parts #76 and #86.

Click to view attachment

Here's another pic for reference, I have the bottom bracket and I need the top fog and silver bracket in this pic.

Click to view attachment

Thanks bye1.gif
hcdmueller
The fog can be ordered new from pelican or AA if I remember correctly. It is not expensive either. Keep an eye out on German ebay. They come up from time to time. That is where I got mine, but I am not selling. I am installing it because the weather here sucks 8 months out of the year and the germans all have them.
jonferns
Anyone with the bracket I need?
Niklas
Hello!

Maybe this is the same?

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/type_2_bay...ngs-j11632.html

Niklas
Eric_Shea
Those brackets have to be custom made by a local metal shop.

I may have a couple but the lamp angle isn't totally correct. You could play around with bending them fairly easily with a MAPP torch (mount with lag bolts through a piece of hardwood or AL and mount it in a vise).

Based on what I spent getting one that is correct it would be $20 plus $4.80 shipping.
jonferns
Sent you a PM Eric.
Eric_Shea
Forgot to take the pics last night...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
edrotol
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 28 2009, 10:09 PM) *

Forgot to take the pics last night...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PM sent
jonferns
Eric, I sent paypal payment, thanks.
Eric_Shea
On the way...

Practicing "Blizianity" Keeping others in the fog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.