Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need FG rear bumper pics!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bhfast
I looking for some options on FG rear bumpers. I have a 916 one that came on my car. I was test fitting some parts before paint, and mine is bowed in the middle. so, now I'm looking for a new one.
Brian
jonwatts
I believe Jeroen ordered his F/G quarter panels from this place because of resonable shipping and customer service. I may try them for a F/G rear bumper myself.

Rennspeed
campbellcj
I have one from GT Racing that's pretty decent. It is a "race" part so it requires the use of separate brackets.

I've heard very good feedback about Rennspeed and might try them for lids when I'm ready for those. AIR is another option, as is Sheridan. I think Rich Bontempi also fab's some f/g parts and/or resells certain stuff at competitive prices as well.
SirAndy
bhfast, i like your new avatar aktion035.gif
heineken is good beer beerchug.gif
sorry, no 2 cents on the FG bumper. i have a 916 style
but other than "i like the look", i don't have much else to say ...
campbellcj
Here's a pic of mine. I used the German gold-cad plated bolts cuz they're cool...um, and they happened to be in my hardware drawer at the time. Obviously you could use black hardware instead, or figure out a hidden-bolt method of mounting, but that wasn't important to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.