Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any pics of Area Behind Driver's Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AvalonFal
Looking for pics of the finished area behind the driver's seat showing the fitment of the backpad, carpet and parking brake cables & cover, etc. or the areawithout a seat.

Any help appreciated.

Paul
McMark
Put the cover on the ebrake cables, install the back pad, then the carpet. Nothing really overlaps.
AvalonFal
At each bottom corner of the backpad there is a "foot" coming down from the pad and turning parallel to the floor. On the driver's side, it is interfering with the park brake cables. Does it go under the cables to sit flush on the floor??

Paul

McMark
This should help...
AvalonFal
The backpad in your picture is missing something (or mine has something extra). Notice the "foot" in my pic right over the park brake cables. That "foot" is missing on your pad.

Does this "foot" go over or under the park brake cables??

Paul
Click to view attachment
gothspeed
QUOTE(AvalonFal @ Aug 26 2009, 01:43 PM) *

The backpad in your picture is missing something (or mine has something extra). Notice the "foot" in my pic right over the park brake cables. That "foot" is missing on your pad.

Does this "foot" go over or under the park brake cables??

Paul
Click to view attachment

Should go under IMO ...... idea.gif
3d914
Paul,

Also the carpet goes over the swivel arm for the cables, not under. If I recall there is also a plastic cover that goes over it first, then the carpet.
McMark
No 'foot' on mine, but it looks like there would be enough room to slip it 'behind' the cables.

And yes, there is a stamped steel cover that goes over the cables.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.