Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Boxster wheels and tires $500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
old914dog
Boxster 16 x 6/7 with Michelin tires. 225/50 16 rear Michelin XGT Pilot. 205/55 16 Pilot fronts. But the treads are different as seen in the pics. Front tires are very usable and rears are about done. Wheels are curbed in a couple of places but easily repairable. Wheels are in Plano, TX and prefer local pickup, becauseClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment....not all teeners live in Texas(at least Clay does), so we could ship if you pick up the costs. Thanks MikeClick to view attachment
old914dog
Come on teeners...my grandkids are hungry, obama is repossessing my stimulus and i need a diet coke!!! $400.00
tat2dphreak
hey man. where in dallas are you? I don't need the rims, but just wanted to say 'Hey!' bye1.gif
old914dog
Ok men! one of my grandkids died from lack of food cause ya'll did not buy these wheels. $350 and I will throw in the air in the tires free!!
thanks mike
markasap
Interested
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.