Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for members in KY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jmc3352
I was wondering if there are any members in or around KY. I am a newby but a local guru would be great to help me out from time to time.
TheCabinetmaker
There are a few members in Ky, and more in Oh, Tn., and lots in Ind.

Welcome to the club. There are lots of guru's here to answer your questions.
Engman
New Albany, IN - just across form Louisville. If you are ever up this far give me a shout.

M
rdracrdave
Cincinnati,
Be happy to help with advise ,bits and pieces ,Ect.

Dave
kafermeister
I'm in Ky also. Kenton Co. to be specific.

Welcome to the club. We've got a member in Lexington if he chooses to speak up. I know of at least three more 914 guys up in my area of Ky but I don't believe any of them are on the board.

Rick
RKL
jmc3352,

I reside in Louisville. I am relatively new to the board, but I occassionally pull my head out of the dirt to post silly questions. wink.gif I'm glad to see others nearby. I was beginning to think almost everyone in the club was on or near the West coast.

RKL
Katmanken
Nah,

I'm in Cinci and there are 3 914 owners where I work. Not sure if the other guys are members.

Van914 lives here too. Saw his ad on shoptalk for a really nice set of Fuchs and found he lives 2 miles away from my home. Bling Bling for me!

Ken
robby750
Hello, I'm in Lexington. Send me an e-mail or call me. 273-7881 I would be happy to speak with another 914 owner right here in my own town. (didn't know there were any) I'd like to see your car too! smile.gif
kafermeister
...oh, there's Mark in Barbourville also. He's usually got a project or two on the block at any given time and has always got parts for sale.

Rick
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Hi to all in Kentucky! jms3352 I have E-mails of 6 914's in Kentucky on the E-mail list for the Mid West 914 Classic. If anyone isn't on the list PLEASE send me your E-mail. I am starting to organize the 2004 event. Pictures of the 2003 event can be seen at www.ohio914meet .com. This yr. I hope for 75 in attendence. Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
SirAndy
sooo, all you guys know other 914 owners in your area and you're not sure if they are here on this board?

well, why don't you tell them about the club?!?!? confused24.gif
Andy
BGman
....in Bowling Green

I have only seen one other running 914 in town since I moved here.

Dave, add me to your e-mail list if i am not there already.
-greg

razor360@netzero.com
kafermeister
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 11 2004, 06:57 PM)
sooo, all you guys know other 914 owners in your area and you're not sure if they are here on this board?

well, why don't you tell them about the club?!?!? confused24.gif
Andy

Everybody 914 guy that I talk to has been told about the club. smilie_pokal.gif Trust me. laugh.gif

...However, most are busy with other stuff and some (my dad for example) are just plain not interested in participating in an online forum of any type. confused24.gif

Yea Andy, it drives me nuts too.

Rick
Van914
There is also TBRADS@aol.com. I think he is in Georgetown and is doing a conversion to a six.
Van914
rdracrdave
van914;
Is that picture at Scarlet Oaks?
Dave
Van914
Dave,
No, that picture was at the Kruzers Auto-x in Kettering last year. Are you going to Mid-Ohio for the DE in April?

Van
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.