Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: SEATS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kconway
I'm looking for a set of seats in excellent condition. Prefer stock, Koenig or scheels, just not the racing type though.
Let me know what you want to part with.

Kev
adidas
Kevin. I have a pair of brown ones if this is an option. Thanks Bill
kconway
QUOTE(adidas @ Aug 28 2009, 09:01 AM) *

Kevin. I have a pair of brown ones if this is an option. Thanks Bill

Bill, Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned it in my add. I need black seats/basketweave to match my interior.

Kev bye1.gif
mudfoot76
PM sent
kconway
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Aug 28 2009, 10:29 AM) *

PM sent

Huh? confused24.gif You have some seat for sale or what?
mudfoot76
QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 29 2009, 03:52 AM) *

Huh? confused24.gif You have some seat for sale or what?

As I explained in the PM I sent to you, I have a pair of black Corbeau Classic seats. I also explained how these aren't exactly as you specified in the OP, but if you were interested, please let me know. I had them for sale here not too long ago but they didn't sell. There might still be pictures online.

They are in decent condition, not CW. They will also mount to the stock sliders but those are not part of this. My car doesn't have a backpad, so I don't know if they'll fit provided your car is still so equipped. You can have the pair for $100 + shipping. I hadn't wanted to hijack your thread though, which is why I sent a PM...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.