Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stainless steel rocker panels....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rymann
Here r some S.S. rocker panels, they r available paint ready or ready to polish...........$275 shipped
Click to view attachment

JazonJJordan
Awesome~ Hope you're prepared to make a few of them!
You should place this in the Member Vendors' area too.
Nice job! smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
I don't think he made them, but I could be wrong...

I have a set I bought about 5 years ago... they were old when I got them, too... someone had coated them with rhinoliner or heavy undercoat or something... removing that kinda ruined the brushed look, so I primed and painted them.
rymann
thanks jj i am prepared and i will put them on the vendor list.......

And for Wayne i love it when poeple talk out of their ass...there r poeple out there who can work with their hands a make something from nothing! Before u make a statement like that maybe u should ask before u speak....... so that it is clear they r made by me and were roughed up by me and my car (I plan on painting them thats why thery r roghed) they r new and not old shit that was laying around.....so for any one who is interested in them please by almeans p.m. me and we can talk...........
tat2dphreak
I said I could be wrong, and so I was...

but I still have a set on my car that I bought years ago... I never said these were old 'shit'

you never stated you made them in your original post. I was merely stating the fact that SS rocker panels were around before... usually when someone makes something new they sell them in the member vendors section. when they are used parts they tend to go to classifieds.

good luck with your sell.
rymann
Wayne my appoligies, i did not state that i had made them on this website i did state that i made them on club and pelican and the samba sooo.....with that said i just overreacted and hopefully this will clear up any bad feelings....sorry bout that.

thanks

rob
Gigamight
WTF.gif

Sorry to tell you this Rob, but Wayne has been a very helpful member since I joined recently, and I imagine that he has been helpful to more than just me. When I am looking at dealing with an individual, I like to think about how he will deal with situations when they are less than perfect. You have just shown that you do not think before you type and you are not level-headed. In my opinion (after owning a business for 20 years now) staying calm and diplomatic in all situations will earn you more respect than yelling at a respected member. Honey catches more flies than vinegar and all that.

In my opinion, keep your rockers on those other sites. That said, I'm done with this thread.
tat2dphreak
it's ok Rymann, I understand... if I re-produced something from scratch, and someone said "I remember those" thinking they were the old ones(which are great, btw, and I'm sure yours will be just as good) I might get a little defensive.

I don't read the other sites... I'm a creature of habit. I drink in the same bar too, and get uneasy if someone is in my booth biggrin.gif I wish you all the best on this endeavor.

thanks for the kind words Gigamight, too. I don't know near as much as a lot of members, but if I picked up anything along the way, I try to share it... we are are here out of love for a little ugly car VW forgot, and Porsche won't claim beerchug.gif
JazonJJordan
blink.gif wacko.gif huh.gif drunk.gif
rymann
bump....
rymann
icon_bump.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.