Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Parts, Late model bumpers, Engine Sheet Metal...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
solex
I have a pair of US bumpers, I would like to give them to some one locally but if I cannot find anyone I will sell the bumper tits for $50.00 and throw out the remaining pieces.

Shipping/packaging the bumpers is unreasonable unless you want to take it on, I can deliver them to a local depot.

Also all other parts are free if I do not hear back from anyone in the next 2 weeks they will be recycled.

Only thing I ask for is shipping on all parts

Thank you,
Dan
solex
more free parts
solex
more free parts
solex
Last one...

Sorry these parts are the same parts in the picture above with the muffler hanger
pilothyer
Dan....I wil gladly pay shipping for the items in picture 5 with the muffler hanger and 7 Last one.......Let me know shipping cost and how to pay you....Thanks...Jerry
JeffBowlsby
I would like these please...Please PM me with shipping cost to 94583:
JeffBowlsby
And the pump too...

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 29 2009, 10:41 PM) *

I would like these please...Please PM me with shipping cost:

solex
AIr Pump and plumbing have been sold in addition to the catalytic converter
JazonJJordan
Dan, I would like the bumpers. PM sent.
Thanks(!) -Jzn idea.gif

QUOTE(solex @ Aug 29 2009, 01:22 PM) *

I have a pair of US bumpers, I would like to give them to some one locally but if I cannot find anyone I will sell the bumper tits for $50.00 and throw out the remaining pieces.

Shipping/packaging the bumpers is unreasonable unless you want to take it on, I can deliver them to a local depot.

Also all other parts are free if I do not hear back from anyone in the next 2 weeks they will be recycled.

Only thing I ask for is shipping on all parts

Thank you,
Dan

solex
Bumper Tits have been sold.

The following are still available:
-Bumpers
-Late model heat exchanger
-J-tube

--> late model lower air guides & sheet metal are sold pending payment
solex
The following are still available for free + shipping:
-Bumpers (these will go in the trash soon)
-Late model heat exchanger
-J-tube
-Late model muffler bracket

--> late model lower air guides & sheet metal, the items crossed off in red in the picture below are no longer available
ghuff
Those bumpers look flawless. Are they?

If so it may be worth a drive for me to get them. I like my 75 plasti bumpers and both have some issues front & rear
solex
QUOTE(ghuff @ Sep 10 2009, 12:05 PM) *

Those bumpers look flawless. Are they?

If so it may be worth a drive for me to get them. I like my 75 plasti bumpers and both have some issues front & rear

They are good shape, no scrapes or gouges, but are dry in some areas, BTW the bumperettes are sold. Let me know if you are interested and I can hold them.

I can also take some close up pictures if that would help, I hate to throw them out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.