Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S parting out 71 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
seangfy
hay all I'm parting out my 71 1.7 selling every thing but the engine,brakes,gages and drive line everything else is up for grabs sheet metal seats glass doors every thing need the car gone hear are some pics and prices on a few things but like i said if you see something not listed just ask and ill sell it not afraid to cut at all so feel free to ask if you need body parts also all prices are or best offer not sure what some of this stuff is worth so just naming prices if you feel its to high just say so and will work it out all payments pay pal please

pulled a lot of parts off the car this weekend hears some fresh pics let me know what you need

hood trunk lid targa top and doors $50 obo each plus shipping doors don't appear to have rust on the bottoms

IPB Image

good heat exchangers not sure what there worth make me an offer
good gas tank with all evap stuff $50 obo plus shipping

IPB Image

dash section upper and lower upper needs cover but good core to rebuild lower in good shape $100 for the pair $50 each obo plus shipping

IPB Image

send me request for any thing else hears a pics of the car as it sits now still have rear glass driver door glass and lots of other stuff i will keep updating as often as i can. will cut for sheet metal sawzall-smiley.gif

IPB Image

Kansas 914
QUOTE(seangfy @ Sep 1 2009, 02:03 AM) *

PM sent for fog light grilles
ghuff
I want the wheels.
rymann
How is the front bumper and pad? i also need a rear pad......and how much would u want for those items?

thanks
seangfy
i will take a beter look at both bumpers tomorrow and let you know as for the wheels i am keeping them for a different project but make me an offer if you want
seangfy
update the steering colum and wheel and door handles are gone fog lights are gone and the grills as well thanks
VRROOMM1
hi how much for the rear taillight panel and the rear valance? and how much and is the muffler good? thanks doug
JimmyG
Do you have the spring clip for the original radio. It looks like a "c" and mounts in the back.
moe
do you have the rear trunk lock?
7TPorsh
Heat Exchangers??
kenshapiro2002
I need the odometer cable that screws into the back of the speedo for the trip odometer.
seangfy
pms sent thanks
kenshapiro2002
Thanks...I have one on the way.
QUOTE(seangfy @ Sep 7 2009, 02:11 PM) *

pms sent thanks

VRROOMM1
QUOTE(seangfy @ Sep 2 2009, 05:00 PM) *

update the steering colum and wheel and door handles are gone fog lights are gone and the grills as well thanks

ok pm sent
jayoutwest
Is the steering wheel gone?
kenshapiro2002
The little rubber boots that go on top of the rear shock towers in the trunk?
seangfy
steering wheel is gone sorry. will check on other stuff and get back to you guys thanks for the interest
seangfy
Sunday i will be pulling as many parts off this car as possible i will try to get all the stuff that has been requested if any one else has any special request let me know and i will try to get the stuff pulled
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
I met seangfy today... Helped me out with something I needed for my car. Seems like a nice guy... I recommend biggrin.gif
seangfy
hear is some more stuff Ive pulled off the car

Tail light Assembly's 20 for the passenger side has no lens $30 for the driver side with the lens or $40 for the pair

i have two good turn signal Assembly's with after market lenses and one good hella lens sorry no pics of the Assembly's yet still on the car but 30 for the pair of them with the hella lens included SOLD ALL THREE LENSES

wiper linkage with good motor $20 SOLD

headlight motors good working ones $10 each or 15 for the pair

ash tray $10

mirror $10

headlight,fog,wiper,and emergency flasher switches $10 each or 30 for all of them

rear targa latches 5 each SOLD

IPB Image
narino
Do you have the plastic covers, and misc parts to put it all together, for the shifting linkage?

thanks,

Jorge
seangfy
QUOTE(narino @ Sep 16 2009, 06:11 PM) *

Do you have the plastic covers, and misc parts to put it all together, for the shifting linkage?

thanks,

Jorge

only thing usable is the shifter wich is a later side shift style i do want to trade it for an early shifter thou so if any one has an early tail shift shifter i would like to ether buy or trade some parts for it thanks
seangfy
update the car is gone i still have a few parts left over will post more pics soon wire harness side shift shifter and some body parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.