Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: $6k obo ** EDIT **
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HeloMech
Hey Guys,

** EDIT **
Morning. Davey is interested in hearing what this car is worth to someone else. there is absolutely no rust on this body and all of the metalwork is excellent.
Looking forward to feedback!!

This car is awesome. If you don't know who Davey Jordan is, you can google his name and read about his career in racing and metal fabrication. Anyway, he's my neighbor and has decided to sell his 914 project as he's nearly done with his 912. Below is the data he sent to me in an email. I have some pics of the car at home on my camera. I'll upload then when I get home.

Also, he doesn't want to get hammered with emails so I'll be fielding them until it gets to a point where someone wants to go see the car.

alas... the data:

914 has a 2" top chop with .062 aluminum roof, .050 alum. skined door panels, louverd .050 engine cover, fiberglas hood and deck, one running 1700cc engine, not in car. one disasembled 1700 cc engine. one 73' side shift 5 speed trans. modified Koni front struts, modified rear trailing arms. Original seats and interior. not in car. removeable roll cage. two sets of wheels, one set for 4 lug hubs and onr set for 5 bolt hubs. original hood and deck lid, one extra door misc. parts. I was going to make a track car that I could drive to the races.
What needs to be done to finish it. It has to be rewired, hydraulics installed, more sanding and paint, windshield and rear window cut down,seats and instruments installed, new rear outer wheel bearings. And lots of little things. It is still licensed for the street.

He will be out of the area from the 7th until the 18th (september) so if you have any questions.. ask now! lol
HeloMech
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Sep 1 2009, 02:26 PM) *

I have some pics of the car at home on my camera. I'll upload then when I get home.

HeloMech
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.