Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914 part 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oz371
I don't even have the friggin car yet and you guys have been so helpful. SLITS is helpin me out alot on this one. The addiction has been with me for years! I am lookin at purchasing the car within the next month or so and I cannot wait!

Thanks again and I will keep you posted and send pics asap.
driving.gif
rick 918-S
No sweat, that's how we roll here. popcorn[1].gif Can't wait to see what you end up with. Maybe Ron will fix you up with the purple dirt devil. aktion035.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(oz371 @ Sep 1 2009, 08:01 PM) *

SLITS is helpin me out alot on this one. The addiction has been with me for years!

Something about that just does not seem right.....

You will love these cars, dont let SLITS make you feel any worse.

Rich
oz371
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 1 2009, 08:08 PM) *

No sweat, that's how we roll here. popcorn[1].gif Can't wait to see what you end up with. Maybe Ron will fix you up with the purple dirt devil. aktion035.gif

idea.gif Yeah the PDD might be the ticket. pray.gif
oz371
QUOTE(oz371 @ Sep 1 2009, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 1 2009, 08:08 PM) *

idea.gif Yeah the PDD might be the ticket. pray.gif

type.gif UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! type.gif

Ok, So I was in the middle of working on the Purple dirt devil a few months ago when Ron smoke.gif and I discovered that it needed more than we originally thought. I decided it made more sense to buy Rons white car because he got his 6 up and running pray.gif. Bought the white car 74 2.0 and love it!! It runs great and looks great too! Of course the to do list is long and will never end. Thanks Ron!! beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
If you hangin with Ron your in good hands! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.