Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Intermittent Wiper Switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jt914-6
Intermittent wiper switch and 12 volt pump outlet wire. This switch mounts in the dash where it does on '70 & '71's. All other 914's must dash mount it. It has an intermittent time of 4 to 17 seconds, low and high speeds. The more you turn the knob, the shorter the delay is. Push in the knob and it has a 12 volt wire for a washer pump. The switch is self-contained, no extra relay or module. Full wiring instructions included. Proven to work on 914's. $75.00 shipping included. PM or email me.
roadster fan
Sounds neat, do you have a pic?

Jim
jt914-6
I'll post a pic later this afternoon. On the outer dash side, there is just a knob that is seen. Behind the dash, the switch portion. I'll post a pic of both later today....
jt914-6
Here are some pics of the wiper switch. It should be a "must have" for daily drivers and in areas where you get a lot of rain. It is made to work with the Bosch wiper motor. I put one in my conversion six. I mounted it where they are mounted from '70 and '71 in the dash. There is plenty of room for it. I wired it into the harness from the wiper motor. I cut off the stalk from the switch in the column so it wouldn't be in the way. Excuse the dash.....the interior is a winter project......at least I'm driving. driving.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.