Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting in Lowell, MA on 9/1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
E-Man
This was at my aunt's wake (Shirley Sheehan). Car was white with Riviera wheels.

-Mike Dugan
r_towle
I know of one...but I think he was working yesterday.
And he told me its acting strange.

Rich
rhcb914
I have a white 70 with riveria wheels but was it was parked in the garage yesterday.

ChrisFoley
Jack McDonough just purchased a 914 but it isn't roadworthy yet.
He is bringing it to us next week.
r_towle
There is a guy from Wakefield that just picked up a door and a strut from me...I think his car is white...but I think he needed to replace the strut with the one I gave him....but he sure is close to lowell.

So that is Drew, Rob, and the guy from wakefield (whos name escapes me) ....wow white is getting to be popular around here.

Rich
djm914-6
Guy from Wakefield is Bruce Carney. He doesn't have Riverias but has Empi rims. I don't think he's fixed it yet. He did tell me of a crazy woman from Billerica who saw his car in his driveway, stopped and asked him lots of question and just about tore his car apart. I think her car was white.
r_towle
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Sep 2 2009, 04:16 PM) *

Guy from Wakefield is Bruce Carney. He doesn't have Riverias but has Empi rims. I don't think he's fixed it yet. He did tell me of a crazy woman from Billerica who saw his car in his driveway, stopped and asked him lots of question and just about tore his car apart. I think her car was white.

Bruce....right.

I know you can get in touch with him...ask him if need needs help to get the strut back in place...happy to swing dow some night and get it done...

Plus, I wanna see your ride...just to see how its doing..
Offer is still open if you want a day up here to get the wipers fixed and wrap up any little things.

Rich
zymurgist
I know a crazy woman with a white 914 who would probably ask all kinds of questions like that, but she doesn't live in Massachusetts. biggrin.gif
jk76.914
I was next door in Andover on 8/31. But that was the day before. And Andover. And mine is red....
E-Man
So Chris, is Jack McDonough related to McDonough Funeral Home?

The car looked like it needed some work. I only saw it from 20 feet while driving by leaving the parking lot. I thought it would be interesting if the owner was one of my relatives.

-Mike
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(E-Man @ Sep 3 2009, 02:30 PM) *

So Chris, is Jack McDonough related to McDonough Funeral Home?

Probably. His email addy ends in @mcdonoughfuneralhome.com
idea.gif
djm914-6
Sounds like a dead issue to me.

So Chris, are you interested in doing another rustoration? We need to talk about what you can, will, can not and don't do.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Sep 4 2009, 03:27 PM) *

So Chris, are you interested in doing another rustoration? We need to talk about what you can, will, can not and don't do.

I'll be in a position to start another project this winter after a large one we are doing is finished. We handle just about anything, small to large, 4 or 6, conversions, engine only, rust only, total restoration, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.