Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, rotors, bmw calipers, dash top, hydro cam and lifters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
Selling some parts that I don't need, these came with a project car i picked up.

Two sets of drilled rotors, one early and one late set. Story is the PO was shipped one of each for a 72 car, figured out he had a mismatch and got two more sent to him. This is where his project stalled, so the rotors installed on the car have surface rust. You will need new bearings. $55.00 per set +shipping Update both sets of rotors, sold pending payment

PO had installed BMW calipers, and used some lousy paint which is peeling off. Three of the four pistons move freely the fourth sticks a little (tested with compressed air). I don't think these have been modified to fit later struts. Comes with brake pads that have 75% life left (don't know what kind) $50.00 +shipping Sold pending payment

Webcam type IV hydraulic cam, lifters and cam gear new in box. Part numbers
cam 00-422 gring 91 HYD
lifters 00-914 hydraulic
cam gear 00-273
$125.00 shipped Sold pending payment

misc. engine parts.
Valve covers, opened to see if fastening hardware was included (it is) $10 +shipping Sold pending payment
Spin on oil cooler adapter $5.00 +shipping Or free if you buy something else. claimed
Oil cooler adapter kit (bolts in place of stock oil cooler) $5.00 or free if you buy something else. claimed
CBperformance 1642 Rhino feet adjusters. $10.00 + shipping Sold pending payment

72 dash top in fair to good condition, I just dusted this off for pics, it might clean up half decent. Some small scuffs and missing 2 or 3 attaching posts on the right side (I don't know how many are supposed to be there). Small series of cracks to the right of gauge pod and behind top lip (see pics). $175.00 +shipping.

All items shipped FedEx ground. Go to fedex.com to get a rate from 80112 to your location. Let me know if you think I am off on prices.

Okay now for some pictures.

early rotors

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

late rotors

BMW calipers

MLedesma
More Pictures

Cam, Lifters and Gear. Rhino feet, and adapters

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

MLedesma
And finally pictures of the dash. Forgot to mention small bubble on top of gauge pod (not very visible unless you are looking for it)

Thanks for shopping!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
RohJay
Would like to take the Valve Covers.
Please give postage cost to SRI LANKA.
TIA
roadster fan
I will take the cam, lifters, and cam gear. let me know how you want payment, and verify shipping cost. oh and the oil filter adapter kit for free since I'm buying something else. What can I say I am a sucker for a deal. PM sent also.

Thanks,

Jim
Mikey914
I'll take the calipers and a set of rotors (late please). Just let me know how you want to be paid with shipping to 97123.
Thanks
MLedesma
All private messages replied to, and one sent to Mikey914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.