Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New basketweave dash face. OEM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
736conver
I have some left over basketweave material from some door panels we did. Enough to cover the front dash.

$25 shipped.

Click to view attachment
jmill
I don't need the fabric but wondered where at in SE Wisconsin are you? A bump doesn't hurt either.
736conver
QUOTE(jmill @ Sep 2 2009, 03:25 PM) *

I don't need the fabric but wondered where at in SE Wisconsin are you? A bump doesn't hurt either.

Just north of you in Mukwonago. I head down to Racine every once in awhile to visit some friends off of hwy20 by Mcdonalds. Were are you at.
Tom_T
I don't need the dash face, but am on the hunt for the early`73 OEM #31 Beige Leatherette/Basketweave fabric to repair some tears in my otherwise VG-Excl OE upholstery (the usual seat side bolster rips dry.gif ).

So, what was your source for the black OEM material???? confused24.gif

....& any chance that they have the Beige (Tan)??? confused24.gif
736conver
Sorry just black no tan.
Tom_T
QUOTE(736conver @ Sep 2 2009, 02:39 PM) *

Sorry just black no tan.

Hi Brian, just to clarify - cuz I know YOU just have black,

...but does your source for the material carry tan, or can you send me contact info for them so I can check there. confused24.gif

What I'm asking for, is your source for the vinyl OEM material originally to refinish your door panels.
jmill
McDonalds is on Sunnyslope and Hwy 20. I live right off of Sunnyslope North of Hwy C. You'll have to bring your 914 by. It'd be nice to see one running. Mine has assumed the position.

Now back to your normally scheduled programing.
736conver
4 left
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.