Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 T-Shirts! We are almost there!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1210468

Please try to post in the thread on the Vendor members forum, or send us an email. Emails are better because we can keep track of the orders.

Thanks!
Nel
865-463-2575
914rrr@comcast.net
914rrr
icon_bump.gif

We need to get a few more orders to start printing! 914world members get 10% discount on orders of 2 shirts or more!
root
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 8 2009, 05:01 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

We need to get a few more orders to start printing! 914world members get 10% discount on orders of 2 shirts or more!

Any chance of getting one with the image printed on the back only, instead of the front if so I'd jump on a black XL. confused24.gif

Sorry but somebody has to be a PITA just to keep it real.

let me know..........root biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
I prefer the back too, but I'll take it either way.
914rrr
QUOTE(root @ Sep 8 2009, 11:36 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 8 2009, 05:01 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Any chance of getting one with the image printed on the back only, instead of the front if so I'd jump on a black XL. confused24.gif

Sorry but somebody has to be a PITA just to keep it real.

let me know..........root biggrin.gif

At this time we do not have enough orders for the image on the back. Maybe at a later date. Typically if you have the design on the back, then there should be a small image on the front. this would be additional artwork time, as well as printer costs. Think of it this way. Going into fall, you can wear the shirt with a jacket and still see the design.

Thanks!
MikeSpraggi
I'll take one of each. How do we transact?
RoadGlue
Great shirts! Bought two earlier in the year. One for myself, one for my friend. Holding up great even after a lot of wash cycles.
914rrr
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Sep 9 2009, 12:54 AM) *

I'll take one of each. How do we transact?

Hi,

We have a couple of people we are waiting to hear from. Forgot Monday was a holiday. We hope to have invoices out the end of the week. Just email your order to us with your zip code and how you would like to pay.

Thanks!
Nel beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Sep 9 2009, 01:16 AM) *

Great shirts! Bought two earlier in the year. One for myself, one for my friend. Holding up great even after a lot of wash cycles.

Great! We appreciate the thumbs up! We still wear ours as well. This new printer does some amazing work, so we are excited about him doing these shirts.

Thanks again! beerchug.gif
914rrr
We have not quite met our minimum yet for orders. We are using Gildan 6.1 100% Cotton shirts. Softer then the ones were from last year!
RJMII
do they come in kid sizes or on a babydoll T?
914rrr
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 11 2009, 12:38 PM) *

do they come in kid sizes or on a babydoll T?

Let me check with the printer on the cost of a babydoll T. We did verify we can do kids sizes!!! Yea!!! I will be updating the ad soon. I am waiting on the printer to get back from lunch so I can verify exact sizes.

seebobgo
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 3 2009, 07:53 AM) *

Add me to the print on back list. I'll take two in black. one 911 and one 914.
Rod
Cool design! I'll take 2xL BLK 914 smile.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(seebobgo @ Sep 12 2009, 05:43 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 3 2009, 07:53 AM) *

Add me to the print on back list. I'll take two in black. one 911 and one 914.

Since we do not have a large order for the back, we are only printing on the front at this time. Let us know if you still want the shirts.

Thanks! smile.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Rod @ Sep 12 2009, 05:55 PM) *

Cool design! I'll take 2xL BLK 914 smile.gif

Thanks!...please email your order to us with your zip code and when we get to our order minimum I will send out invoices.

914rrr@comcast.net

beerchug.gif
blitZ
Are these longer than the last shirts? The last one I got was too short.
914rrr
QUOTE(blitZ @ Sep 12 2009, 06:05 PM) *

Are these longer than the last shirts? The last one I got was too short.

What size did you order last time? I don't remember any of our buyers having an issue with length (check out the old thread in members forum for the 2008 run), except possibly with the XXL and above sizes. Some needed to order them in tall not regular. Thanks! smile.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Nel : Can you post or send a picture of the " Baby Doll " one. I have a 12 yr.

old Grand daughter. I would not want to buy her something the would not be

appropriate for a young lady that age. Also do you have Small and Med in kids

size. I would need 1 XXL, for grand Pa, 1 sm. kids & 1 Med Kids and the Baby

doll if appropriate. Let me know, will decide what to do then !

Thanks Dave

914rrr
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Sep 13 2009, 06:20 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Nel : Can you post or send a picture of the " Baby Doll " one. I have a 12 yr.

old Grand daughter. I would not want to buy her something the would not be

appropriate for a young lady that age. Also do you have Small and Med in kids

size. I would need 1 XXL, for grand Pa, 1 sm. kids & 1 Med Kids and the Baby

doll if appropriate. Let me know, will decide what to do then !

Thanks Dave

I did not get with the printer on Friday. I will stop by his shop tomorrow morning and get a photo of the babydoll shirt. We do have his catalog of shirts. I can check there as well. We do have small and med in young adult (as well as other sizes), or the 2-4T in toddler sizes.

Thanks!
Nel
914rrr
Please do not post on this thread. Please go to our thread on the members vendor forum to discuss the t-shirts. We have had to make some changes.

Thanks!
914rrr
We are getting some more orders coming in. This is the only shirt order we will be placing, so please go te members vendor forum and place your order now. We cannot afford to order extra shirts.

Sorry, no kids shirts or babydoll shirts. We just did not get enough orders for that.

Thanks for all the support!

914rrr
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.