Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm starting the maps can someone add
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
I'm saving these as JPEG is that ok? I know there is discussion about printing also these to send with the entry stuff. Is JPEG ok for that as well? I'm not very computer savvy. confused24.gif
rick 918-S
914 breakfast
rick 918-S
Pruneyard
Carl
Hi Rich,
It should be noted that the Pruneyard Inn is not visible from either Bascom Ave or Cambell Ave, the major streets in the area. The Pruneyard Inn is in the rear of the Pruneyard Shopping Center that occupies the corner of Bascom and Campbell Avenues. There is a small street that connects to Bascom and Campbell Aves that goes around the back side of the property. That's the main access to the Pruneyard Inn.

It's also the access to the Rockbottom Brewery that just happens to be next door to the Inn. Oh, darn. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
map 1
rick 918-S
map 2
rick 918-S
Can someone post these to the web site. This is all I have time for. I'm out of town three days this week for training again. I still don't have a cooling system dispite working all weekend from 7am to 3am friday, saturday, and sunday. Man am I cutting this deal close!
Jeroen
Will do...

Now, go work on the car!

biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.