Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone ever buy from paragon-products
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ynotdd
I am going to buy some suspension parts Torsen bars ,sway bars,etc. there prices seem to be the good.how is there service spank.gif chair.gif
echocanyons
Yup local to me, they are a good group of people.

Trust your dollar to them
slapshot914
Did some comparison shopping a while back found that Paragon was very competitive on some parts, but not others. However, their service was very good. No problems.
Joe Bob
Good guys....Jason takes time to help. Important in MY book.
boxstr
Jason is a nice guy, alway s friendly and he will actually take the tim eto make sure he has the part or parts to send you before he takes you money.
He is the KONI doctor.
CCLINSATISFIED
Mueller
I bought my Koni Yellows from Paragon...based the purchase on price* like most people,

but the key factor was great customer support...I've talked to Jason a few times on the phone and he would take his time to answer my questions, even knowing the chances of me buying at the time was slim.

smilie_pokal.gif

*I found a place a few dollars cheaper
RON S.
Bought my koni yellows from'em a few years back.

A good transaction,good people to deal with.
Ron
Qarl
Good people, good prices.

Went out of their way to have an out of stock item drop shipped to me from the manufacturer.

No trust issues with these guys.
jdogg
agree.gif I have had very good experiences with them as well. It is worth a couple extra bucks for the customer service.
blabla914
I also bought some spring perches and springs from Paragon. Jason is a good guy and takes the time to talk to you a bit about how you're going to use the car and what might work well for you.

Kelly
Doug Leggins
Yep - Bought from them before, gonna buy from them again.
Rusty
I've purchased from them several times. I'll shop there again without hesitation. Paragon is top shelf.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Dave_Darling
Agreed. Jason is one of the White Hats--the good guys.

--DD
cha914
Ditto...I have bought several things from them, talked to Jason several times on the phone and over email. Always willing to help, and very good about making things right if something goes wrong.

Nothing but good experiences with them.

Tony
dinomium
I bought bushings, Koni Yellows, rear springs, turbo tie rod ends and ball joints. The only this was the bushing lube was missing. Jason sent me a new one rihgt away, even though I said it probably got thrown out with the packaging paper.
Good stuff drunk.gif here!
morph
Do they have a website?
dinomium
http://www.paragon-products.com, decent tech articals too...
airsix
Their service is top notch. Jason knows his stuff. Saved me lots of grief.

-Ben M.
boxstr
So thats what #4 looks like, check the bottom of there cover page at the bottom. Its not a 914 it's a 944. No wonder it is a protected forum, those guys are into 944s. http://www.paragon-products.com/
CCLINDISCOVERY
campbellcj
agree.gif

What the other 10 guys said...
Aaron Cox
great guys. called and asked them lots of quesyions bout koni's. they listened. great service! smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
If you haven't already made up your mind I'll give my 2 cents. Jason spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone. He went out of his way to get an item that they no longer stocked for me. It took a bit longer, but they had to machine the part. I've spent a couple grand with him and am very satisfied with their service.
Gint
agree.gif with them all. Jason is one of the better 914 vendors out there.
72914S
They had the best prices on terry cables. They also had the H.D. red plug wires I had been looking for.Great guys and fast shipping .
Van914
Paragon is one of the best vendors to do business with. Jason knows 914's as he has raced a few. Great service and very willing to help with questions and set-up. I bought all of my suspension parts and Harness's form him.
Van914
rhodyguy
ditto x 15. does anybody ever get the little specialty tool to tighten the threaded caps for the stut tubes <_< ?

kevin
ynotdd
Thanks guys!!! they will have my credit card soon !! smilie_flagge24.gif
rhodyguy
brad/rich may have some konis left from the group buy. you might want to check at hph too.

kevin
Eric_Shea
Tell Chuck you want to talk to Jason when you call. blink.gif
Aaron Cox
well...i did talk to chuck. he seems alright, but do talk to jason too.
Andyrew
Jasons a good guy.

Thumbs up from this family!!

(dad agree's.. he does 944 stuff)

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.