Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 914 2.0 Targa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
robhsdca
I am selling a 1976 914 2.0 Targa for my girlfriend. She purchased the car a few years ago and has enjoyed having it, but has decided it is time to move on past it and is looking to sell. Overall the 914 is in great shape. The paint is good, the interior is clean, it has a newer stereo with a CD changer in the trunk.

It does have one issue that needs attention: 4th and 5th gear are not currently functioning. Otherwise the engine is solid and the car works well mechanically.

The only other factor against the car is that it has to be sold as "True Mileage Unknown."

This is a great little 914 in every other aspect. We have access to all of the records of work that has been done on it since it has been owned by her and are happy to answer any and all questions. Delivery to you can be an option for the car with an additional delivery charge that will be negotiated with the potential buyer prior to completing the purchase. We're asking $10,000.

Please feel free to email me any time regarding the car and I will reply as promptly as I can. I also have many other pictures I can share.

Thanks
crash914
If you posted the asking price it would help..

just saying..
robhsdca
Oops---thanks. I just edited the original post.
IronHillRestorations
Rob, this is a tough, savy, 914 crowd. Pretty much anyone serious about the car is going to want to see pics of:
battery tray and engine compartment
right rear suspension console
longitudinals and jack posts
rear trunk floor
any rust

Just trying to help. Looks like a nice 914!
robhsdca
Thanks Perry. I do have a number of photos available, but will need to make some of the pictures you mentioned. I am happy to do it---it is raining here today, so when the rain quits tomorrow and I can get the car out in the light to do it I will.

Thanks for the tip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.