Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Another neat way to spend $$
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Warning!!

Do not open this site if you are in the mood to do something rash!
Salvage Fun Cars
fiid
Ferrari 308 that had an engine fire - I say small block chevy v8!!!
madd_dogg_914
God dammit! Now I want to buy a Lamborghini. Why have you done this to me?!?!?!?!

-Chris
415PB
My wife is going to kill me again... laugh.gif
airsix
I've had that site bookmarked for a long time. I'm sick. I need help I tell you.

-Ben M.
ldino21
Howard

You are a bad influence on All of us!!!!

My wife is going to kill you!!!
biosurfer1
some of the newer cars that have damage are a question mark to me, but they had an original '69 SS DZ for less than $10,000, thats crazy, no damage, just engine wouldnt start. my friend saw that and about @#&? himself, even just a decent shaped one will go for 30,000+...great site.
tat2dphreak
a friend is SERIOUSLY considering the M5... evil site for those of us addicted to cars and not enough money... wink.gif
fiid
QUOTE(madd_dogg_914 @ Mar 11 2004, 09:36 AM)
God dammit! Now I want to buy a Lamborghini. Why have you done this to me?!?!?!?!

-Chris

Buy a fiero. Extend the chassis 8 inches. Buy a small block chevy V8, some turbos, and lamborghini body kit. Buy some better interior stuff -etc etc.

Go nuts. Enjoy the cheap parts you can buy at Kragens.
mightyohm
Here's a brutally fast 1998 Cobra that has sustained readily repairable collision damage. This is an insurance claim settlement vehicle. It does start and run. Fully loaded. Mileage is 29,888. This one is an EZ fixer!

Hahaha...
Gint
Freinds don't do this kind of shit to each other. Damn. There's some good stuff there.
72914S
GREAT JUST GREAT !another druleing hour a day on the compuker.
krk
Ok. So this is just an evil site. I'm only half way through, and I'd picked several that could be adopted -- and I have way too many projects already!

But sheesh -- there are some interesting projects for the viewing.

kim.
Howard
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 11 2004, 04:13 PM)
Freinds don't do this kind of shit to each other. Damn. There's some good stuff there.

Like you guys all stopped me when I was getting the V8. laugh.gif
Now I've got 2 freaking 914's! Suffer.

That 356 roadster is a catch. Anyone in Miami wanna go look at it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.