Full Version: curious?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dandh
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I was just wondering if someone could give me a ballpark figure on what I can get for my 73 2.0 914 running. Hopefully I can get a pic. on here with this thread.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(dandh @ Sep 8 2009, 09:28 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I was just wondering if someone could give me a ballpark figure on what I can get for my 73 2.0 914 running. Hopefully I can get a pic. on here with this thread.

Just write the number you want to get for it on this piece of paper and I'll take it to the sales manager .............. I'll be right back.
pete-stevers
i was hoping this didn't belong in the CR personals....
bandjoey
Yellow being a slow color, if you don't want to part it out, I'll come move it out of your way. lol-2.gif Good luck selling. It's a beautiful car. Why not combine prices from Evilbay, World, Club, Pelican, Craigslist, and come up with the average?
Sleepin
Very unique roof and sail vinyl treatment.
schreiber
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 9 2009, 12:17 AM) *

Why not combine prices from Evilbay, World, Club, Pelican, Craigslist, and come up with the average?

I'd do this. Nice lookin car.
dandh
QUOTE(schreiber @ Sep 8 2009, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 9 2009, 12:17 AM) *

Why not combine prices from Evilbay, World, Club, Pelican, Craigslist, and come up with the average?

I'd do this. Nice lookin car.
Thanks for the info, I think I'll try that.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Dandh:

What is your 914 worth ? What ever someone else is willing to pay !

That is not a smart ass statement just the truth ! Condition ,Condition ,

Condition, When you get ready to list it , you need to convey to the potential

buyer all the info you can. I.E. pictures of every thing that are good and bad

about it. You have nice exterior pic. , take pic. of the good Pic. of the Hell hole &

rear supention consoles. Pull the rocker covers take pic. of the longitudanls , pull

carpet up take pictures of the floor boards, same for front and rear trunks.

Condition of the engine, do a compression & leak down test. Document any

major repairs. You could also take it and get a documented estament of is value.

So it could worth $2,000.00 to $15,000.00 , & up again Condition is the determing

Factor. You have a beautiful 914 cosmetically , it's up to you to sell the buyer on

the rest. Also offer to make it available for a Personal Inspection.

Dave slap.gif

nsr-jamie
Well said Dave. I agree totally and may I say you have a wonderful avatar too smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.