Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: CHT gauge by VDO.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dr Evil
I have an unused VDO gauge, NIB, that comes with the correct wiring harness to place it under the #3 spark plug hole and connect it to the gauge in the cabin. This is the correct one to use with air cooled engines as it goes up to 600*F.
$70 shipped to the lower 48 smile.gif

I also have one that does not have the wire harness that I will sell for $50 shipped.
pilothyer
I'll Take it, Mike..........The NIB w/Harness ....Same pay pal as for the cvj bolts kit ?????? LMK............Jerry
type47
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Sep 9 2009, 09:03 AM) *

I also have one that does not have the wire harness that I will sell for $50 shipped.

I'd like this. Can you send it to the ECC with Zach and I return payment with Zach?
Dr Evil
Jim, can't do. I am waking up tomorrow and going to the airport in Harrisburg so I will be no where near Zach's. I will consider it sold to you is you so desire smile.gif If I have any of the harness on the engine, I will include it as well.
type47
OK, I'll take it by what ever can be arranged. I thought maybe I could save some hassle. I can paypal, I can wait and pick it up from you at a future East Coast gathering, whatever is convenient.
plas76targa
Or bring it down to me, i'll test it for you on my car before delivering it to you biggrin.gif

Jim - I can get if from Mike and then get it to you in VA later Sept or Oct
type47
Works for me...
917coach
I want the video. How do I get it? johntyree@wildblue.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.