Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-8 exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
v82go
For Sale a pair of Ferrari 575 Maranello mufflers adapted for 914-8 use. I have recently added another 100 hp or so to my car and am in the mood for change, so these are now available These have vacuum pots of the outside diverter valves which means (with a vacuum pump) you can open or close (the valves) which make them loud or quiet. In their quiet mode they are very quiet and still flow well. In the loud mode they sound similar to a 60's open chambered exhaust These mufflers from Ferrari cost $3,200 ea. new. These will bolt up to a set of long tube sbc headers . I will include the adapter pipes(from header to mufflers) and a mount I made which bolts to the rear of the transaxle, the outside mounts will need to be tacked to your trunk floor. You will also have to remove you heat shield. $275 plus shipping for the mufflers, adapter pipes and bracketry. Prefer a local central Florida pickup. thanks
burton73
Do you have a rear trunk in you 914 and would you pack them and ship them to Los Angeles?

Bob Burton
Bruce Hinds
I love your 914-8 emblem, how'd you make that?
v82go
Bob I have sent you a pm.

Bruce the emblem was made with a cnc router.

Bob
burton73
Hi Bob,

Paypal is still screwed up. Can you please send me an invoice.

Bob
v82go
Hi Bob

Invoice sent

thanks Bob

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.