Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Feeler - 914-6 Trailing Arms SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
I will be selling a pair of Factory 914-6 Rear Trailing Arms complete with 914-6 Stub Axles and Brake Rotors.

They will probably need new bearings ( I would anyway) and the rotors would need to be turned. I also have some longer Studs that I can add to the deal.

This would be Great for someone doing a 5-Lug conversion

I will not be able to remove them from the car for at least 3 weeks as I need to be able to keep the car as a roller.

I put this up as a Feeler as I'm not sure what I should ask. I know the Stub Axles are worth good money. Anybody that knows me or has bought parts from me, knows I'm not a price gouger. Any suggestions to pricing would be appreciated.

T.C.
ghuff
I will trade you one red haired 4 year old male child. He behaves well and can be used for labor.
tat2dphreak
no clue on a price, but I'm interested to see... I'm thinking about 5 lug in the future and this would be a big step in that direction.
Joe Bob
As am I......
carr914
QUOTE(ghuff @ Sep 10 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I will trade you one red haired 4 year old male child. He behaves well and can be used for labor.

Sorry, I already have 1 Red-Haired Male Child - 1 is more than enough biggrin.gif

T.C.
Joe Bob
So...gonna sell them?

carr914
Yes, but not to you.
Joe Bob
Ah....we're back to that again. Thought we had buried the hatchet....my bad.
carr914
Not back to anything, I just have no desire to have anything to do with you.

T.C.
Project 6
I have an interest.

Ingo
Joe Bob
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:47 AM) *

T.C.

Ditto.
URY914
Feel the love wub.gif

stirthepot.gif
tat2dphreak
wow..

well let the rest of us know. like I said, now may not be the time, but I'd like to know.
Joe Bob
Two coasts seperated by two big egos......where no one will back down. No biggie......
ChicagoPete
T.C.

Armando has the exact same set w/ spherical bearings offered on eBay right now for $1000!!!

Although, on his website...says they are already SOLD. Yours have to be worth close to the same?...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories

I would have no clue how to price these either, but, thought this might be a start for you.

Peter
badm
T.C
Please let me know when you get them up for sale, I am looking for a set to send of to Tangerine for internal bracing. Thanks Ben (badm)
carr914
SOLD - Thanks Ben

T.C.
6freak
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 11 2009, 07:47 AM) *

T.C.

OOOO SNAP ...LMAO...Maybe it the gay bandana..... Again lmao
Joe Bob
Doesn't look like any midnight showers with THIS guy.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.