Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cnc porting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
it is a type I but pretty cool to see port paths cutaway. I wonder what a type IV would look like?

these guys do CNC porting. I don't know if they are any good or not. Lots of stuff on their site though.

dr

http://www.thebugpatch.com/
Dr Evil
Just my experience with them, but they were morbidly lacking in customer service. I asked them if they would do some work for me and the guy basically told me to kick rocks. He had the personallity of a wet blanket. I hope others have a more positive experience.
anthony
There doesn't look like there's enough metal left on the lower left part of the exhaust port!
Mark Henry
The exhaust ports are hogged out way too much! They have totally destroyed the exhaust port velocity. Big numbers don't mean shit.
As the old saying goes, "Too much of a good thing"...
Brad Roberts
I have spoken with them. We got along ok. I have noticed in the past with a lot of places.. unless you know exactly what your looking for and basically know what you are talking about they dont want to deal with you. I know of a lot of old crusty guy's that run businesses that treat people this way.

B
cgnj
Hi,

I've used him for a head rebuild with welding and some other machining work. I don't know squat so I asked him to inform me and I would decide what to do. Don had time to answer my questions and it was a good experience for me. I asked my questions and explained what I wanted via E-Mail and then when it came to the decision time I called. Too many tire kickers wasting time in your working day makes you an irritiable man. I would use him again.

Carlos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.