Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turn on the History Channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
A show I worked on a couple years ago is on right now.
Perfect Crimes - Leopold & Loeb/ DB Cooper. My name will be in the credits. This is the first time I've seen this episode while it's airing. WOOHOO!
seanery
well that was fun! brought back some memories from a very good era in my life! wub.gif
Gint
I missed it. Doesn't look like they're re-running it tonight either.
Jenny
What were you credited for?

Jen
Joe Bob
He was one of the dead bodies.... blink.gif
GWN7
I saw you.... headless victim #4 laugh.gif

Actually watched the show but didn't look at the credits.
Bruce Allert
wud'ja do in it Sean?

....b
seanery
you have to watch fast, those go by quick, but we were 3rd or 4th billing (which is sweet!).
My credit was for editor.

We did 2 of those shows -4 stories
Leopold & Loeb / DB Cooper
Brinks Robbery / Zodiac Murders

I don't ever remember to get copies of stuff I work on so it's nice to see it sometime. I was in a hotel in Vegas with some friends in 99 or 2000 and they were asking me exactly what I did when one of my commercials came on tv. It was done for the dumocrats that were trying to legalize mary jo, the bad thing was it was a one-shot commercial, so there weren't any cuts to show them wacko.gif HAHA I spent 36 hours locked in a hollywood edit bay with those guys doing commercials for all of the western states that were trying to elect dems and pro-weed folks so they could get it legalized in more states-oh for medicinal purposes only blink.gif
boxstr
DB Cooper is alive and well here in Oregon. Drives a 914, I sold it to him many years ago.
CCLINPERFECTCRIME
scotty
Shhhh! Bruce said not to tell!
rick 918-S
They played several times during the day. I had it on all day yesterday in the back ground as I worked. I have a home office. I just hit the mute button when the phone rings. Cool Show.
EdwardBlume
Wow, a real Hollywood top dog here on the 914 site! Seriously, that's pretty cool to see your work on TV.

Can you get me Brittney Spears autograph? beer.gif
Eric_Shea
Can you get me Brittney Spears autograph?

If you ask real nice... lol3.gif
Hawktel
Ahh DB Cooper. Wouldn't he Drive a Cooper Mini?
boxstr
If DB Cooper drove a Mini and gave it a name he would call it MINI ME...
CCLIN laugh.gif
seanery
thanks guys, no Britney autograph. I can get you a Paul Rogers (not from Bad Company) or maybe a Kenny Chesney. My brother is out touring with them. They're doing rehearsals now and will start shows on the 14th. He's got much better connections than I do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.