Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free parts, still cleaning out the spares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zx-niner
Two emergency brakes with R & L cables. Cables slide free and ratchet works.

Click to view attachment

Used throttle cable, clutch cable and speedometer cable. All slide easy and speedometer does not bind.

Click to view attachment

New jack plates.

Click to view attachment
dlee6204
PM Sent
zx-niner
Various items--

Rocker decal, black
Battery tray and support, used but recent powder coating. Includes the computer mount if you want to remove it from the old battery tray
Three sets of Weltmeister front sway bar bushings, new
Weltmeister shifter reverse lock-out
MPS mount (I think)
Foot pedal rebuild kit, new
Bronze trunk rollers

Click to view attachment

Side shift parts with short shift kit (shipping will be quite a bit more than $10 for all parts)

Click to view attachment

Original A/C components (shipping will be quite a bit more, but local pick-up always welcome!)

Click to view attachment
zx-niner
Last item, new bra for '75-'76 models. I don't think this has ever been removed from the box and unfolded.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
zx-niner
Jack plates and one E-brake spoken for.
zx-niner
Parts going fast.

Still available: Two sets of bushings, one e-brake, cables, bra, reverse lock-out, A/C and shifter parts
westdesert
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Sep 13 2009, 11:01 PM) *

Parts going fast.

Still available: Two sets of bushings, one e-brake, cables, bra, reverse lock-out, A/C and shifter parts

pm sent
wgoldberg

I could use the cables. how much is shipping?
EyeTrip
Pm sent
etcmss
PM sent
TravisG
PM sent
zx-niner
Everything is spoken for. I'll be getting back to folks tonight after work.

Steve
detoxcowboy
drunk.gif I Just want to input that what you just did for everyone giving up free Porsche parts is way cool and I hope the gods took notice.. pray.gif
carr914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Sep 14 2009, 09:56 AM) *

drunk.gif I Just want to input that what you just did for everyone giving up free Porsche parts is way cool and I hope the gods took notice.. pray.gif

agree.gif Good Karma
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 14 2009, 07:40 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Sep 14 2009, 09:56 AM) *

agree.gif Good Karma

agree.gif
rymann
agree.gif pray.gif pray.gif We think that is very very cool.............. and hope that there is something we can do for u very soon......

thanks for your generousity beerchug.gif

rob aktion035.gif
orange914
hows the new motor doing? beerchug.gif

mike
zx-niner
Let me say I appreciate everyone's rapid response to reserving these items. I'm sure they are going to good homes and hope they help with your 914 projects. I think I've responded to all who PM'd me. The bra and reverse lockout are all that are left. Things should go out in the mail in a couple of days, with the exception of the bigger items.

And thank you to all for the good wishes. I had a lot of fun collecting these things over the years as I prepared to go in any of several 914 "directions." Now that I have settled on a direction I have no need for many of these parts and am glad to send them to others. Like I said, I had pleasure acquiring them and now I get pleasure getting rid of them. My goal is to be able to downsize (if not eliminate altogether) the storage unit I've been keeping this in. As I slowly go through the unit I know more good stuff will surface. Unfortunately I don't work very fast but I hope the things I bring out will be useful to someone.

Until the next time . . .
zx-niner
QUOTE(orange914 @ Sep 14 2009, 09:32 PM) *

mike

Hey Mike, how have you been? The car is running great now that I fixed some starter and fuel pump issues. Of course the first thing I do is park it for the next project. The car is actually at Chris Hovey's there in Modesto where he is installing the rest of my air conditioner.
etcmss
interested in bra to zip 60444
orange914
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Sep 14 2009, 11:08 PM) *

QUOTE(orange914 @ Sep 14 2009, 09:32 PM) *

mike

Hey Mike, how have you been? The car is running great now that I fixed some starter and fuel pump issues. Of course the first thing I do is park it for the next project. The car is actually at Chris Hovey's there in Modesto where he is installing the rest of my air conditioner.

well when it's on the road let me know we could put some miles on both the new motors... if ours will keep up w/ yours driving.gif
zx-niner

well when it's on the road let me know we could put some miles on both the new motors... if ours will keep up w/ yours driving.gif

Since there's more to driving fast than our new motors, I'm sure you will be able to keep up. In fact, the question is whether I can keep up with you guys! driving.gif
computers4kids
Hey Steve...Just wanted to thank you for the AC part for my friend that you sent me. The part allowed us to smog the car and sell it on ebay. He now has purchased a 914 out of Colorado and will begin the start of a 32,000 Renegade makeover starting in January.
Thanks again,
Mark
wgoldberg
I was after the speedo cable but could take any other cables as well. If any of the cables are still with you specifically the speedo cable, I would like to have them. Let me know the shipping and I will pay up pronto. Thanks, Bill Goldberg 801 209 2881
zx-niner
QUOTE(wgoldberg @ Sep 15 2009, 11:18 PM) *

I was after the speedo cable but could take any other cables as well. If any of the cables are still with you specifically the speedo cable, I would like to have them. Let me know the shipping and I will pay up pronto. Thanks, Bill Goldberg 801 209 2881

Sorry, someone responded for the cables just before I recieved your request.
JazonJJordan
smilie_pokal.gif Super ditto! cheer.gif flag.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE(rymann @ Sep 14 2009, 11:36 PM) *

agree.gif pray.gif pray.gif We think that is very very cool.............. and hope that there is something we can do for u very soon......

thanks for your generousity beerchug.gif

rob aktion035.gif
516randy
I would like the bra
Randy
zx-niner
Sorry, everything is long gone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.