Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caravan to the RRC from the East?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Anyone? Here's my cell. two one eight four two eight three five three eight. Call me before you leave, I'll let you know where we are in our journey.
rick 918-S
shades.gif WTF.gif icon_bump.gif driving.gif
Gint
You didn't even say when you were leaving. laugh.gif If you come through Denver (how could you not really) let us know when you're going to be here. I'm still waiting for my boss to decide when I can leave.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 15 2009, 06:17 AM) *

You didn't even say when you were leaving. laugh.gif If you come through Denver (how could you not really) let us know when you're going to be here. I'm still waiting for my boss to decide when I can leave.

Cool, I have your number. I will call you Thursday sometime. We are stopping over night someplace Thursday night. I hope to make Denver but Close would be fine. Not sure where yet.
Gint
Cool. Looks like I won't get out until at least mid morning Friday. Afternoon if my boss doesn't approve my vacation day. And since I have a still unexplained ticketyboo in my motor we'll be bringing the truck and the tow bar setup also.
rick 918-S
I'm on the fence myself. I was thinking about trailering mine this trip. I'm tough but it's a long ass drive with a raw basic euro hot rod.
Gint
When are you leaving Rick? I can't leave the house until noon-2-ish on Friday afternoon. Shar has to work part of the day. But that will give me time to screw around all morning Friday anyway. It's only 3.5 hours from my house BTW.
RonD
Rick some of us are probably leaving earlier. If that works better. See you Friday.

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 15 2009, 03:27 PM) *

we'll be bringing the truck and the tow bar setup also.

Would you mind bringing some tires back for me in your truck bed
I'd sure appreciate it wink.gif
Gint
No room probably. Might be, but can't make any guarantees.
rick 918-S
Were on the road. Were staying in Albert Lea MN tonight. I'm getting 21+ MPG so far. That's a improvement from my last trip.

Ron, Call me when your hitting the road. I'll let you know where we are. My number is in the first post.

Mike, if were rollin through Denver later in morning and you need a hand loading the car or something let me know.
Gint
I won't need help loading. I have all morning. Give me a call Friday morning.
Ferg
Keep me in the loop Gint, I'll be heading out from Boulder Friday 2ish.
Gint
Will do
rick 918-S
We decided to stay in Fort Morgan about an hour east of Denver for the night. I have some work I need to get to, so.... type.gif

I think were heading for Fruita around 8-9 am. That puts us in there around 2-3 pm.

What time is the BBQ starting?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.