Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IT'S ALIVE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisG
Hi all, I have been lurking on here for a few months, every since I bought my first 914 piratenanner.gif The only problem, It had a bad motor. But with help From Bill Whitesides, I finally got my engine in and fired up!!! It is still up on stands, but it does have life. Hopefully tomorrow, If the Gods smile upon me, I will take my first drive driving.gif at least around the yard! I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow!

Wish Me LUCK,

FourBlades
That is great. welcome.png

You'll find the answers to many questions here plus many things you really did not need to know. happy11.gif

Pictures are worth a thousand emoticons.

John
orange914
welcome.png yep this is the place to gorge yourself with 914 trivia~more than you'll ever need or us

mike
TravisG
thanks For the welcome. I got to drive it on wednesday. having to do some tuning to get everything right, Having some popping through the exhaust, as well as some engine surging, I think its the carbs, will be trying to adjust later today.
URY914
Keep working with it. Anything can be fixed, only takes time and $.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.