Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Kellzey (Political satire & opinion)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Curvie Roadlover
I love your new avatar. smilie_pokal.gif lol2.gif
Qarl
You mean Georgy Porgy?
Qarl
Sorry for those Bush fans out there...
Qarl
ikik
Qarl
adad
Qarl
xAX
Qarl
QDWQ
Qarl
ADQW
Qarl
WEFWE
Qarl
ASAS
Qarl
ASDC
Qarl
DDDD
larryp
Can we nominate this for "classic" status?
Rusty
Nominate all you like... I'm not moving it over. Maybe another admin will.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Gint
Maybe another admin will.

Doubt it...
william harris
finger.gif Yeah, I'll feel so much safer when John Kerry is President. :finger2:
Joe Bob
Heh, heh....he said "Bush".....
Joe Bob
Gomer
Qarl
I don't expect Lawrence to help 'dis his boss.

I'm not sure I like John Kerry either, but ANYONE has got to be better than Dubya!

Use this thread to post funny pictures of Kerry if you have them too! (Surprise Surprise!)

I'm sorry... I was a Republican for many years, but I can't help but be unhappy with the current state of our country. And you know.. I get these political Republican propoganda e-mails sent to me from friends trash-talking the Democratic candidates, but I've never received one the other way around.

And please somebody find a replacement for his even dumber little brother who's running (or ruining) my home State of Florida.
Joe Bob
Ya know...since I've grown up and embraced some Republican ethics....I have found it so hard to even vote one way or the other due to the morons that BOTH parties put up for election.

I mean c'mon....Bush is the guy you used to pick on in school...and Kerry...one word, Gomer.....

Bush and his corporate pals really hosed California, remember Enron and the electric power thing? All those guys fucking CA were Texans....not that CA wouldn't have done the same if we had the chance........he's also pissed off that the State voted for Gore.

He wouldn't help CA if his life depended on it.....NOT a ringing Kerry endorsement, ya think?

Constitutional Amendment? yeah, bring on "None of the Above".....make them start all over if the dorks that are nominated are unacceptable to the people.....
Gint
agree.gif clap56.gif
Rusty
Karl,

Of course, I'm entitled to a private political opinion. I posted it, then edited it out. Truth is that I voted for the current president. I looked at it like this... if the guy was my neighbor, and I lent him my power saw - it would come back cleaner than when I gave it to him. Maybe that's nieve, but personal integrity is huge in my book. Algore was just plain slimy in my book.

I believe that damned near anyone could be president, if they surrounded themselves with enough good people.

I basically believe in tax cuts, reeling in the spiraling costs of "entitlement" programs, states rights, etc. But, I don't know if I'll vote for him again. It has nothing to do with the course that my job has taken. It's other stuff.

Ashcroft and the Patriot Act (I and II) scare the hell out of me. I don't like the Cheney/Halliburton scandals (btw, the food they serve my guys sucks ass) Colin Powell seems to have been shut out of the inner circle - and it's same BS / different day at the State Department. We talked tough about cutting non-supporting countries out of reconstruction in Iraq... but that's been reversed, too. Rumsfeld has serious (in his mind) problems with the Army, and had to get a retired General to come back to take the job as senior Army leader. Gas prices are high, and companies are dumping jobs to India and other cheap places.

George? I still think he's an okay guy. But if persists in selecting a cabinet like he's got now... blink.gif

Not that voting for Kerry is any easier to swallow. He's just another liberal windbag.

-Rusty smoke.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 12 2004, 11:12 AM)
Ya know...since I've grown up and embraced some Republican ethics....I have found it so hard to even vote one way or the other due to the morons that BOTH parties put up for election.

I mean c'mon....Bush is the guy you used to pick on in school...and Kerry...one word, Gomer.....

Bush and his corporate pals really hosed California, remember Enron and the electric power thing? All those guys fucking CA were Texans....not that CA wouldn't have done the same if we had the chance........he's also pissed off that the State voted for Gore.

He wouldn't help CA if his life depended on it.....NOT a ringing Kerry endorsement, ya think?

Constitutional Amendment? yeah, bring on "None of the Above".....make them start all over if the dorks that are nominated are unacceptable to the people.....

agree.gif

Bush Sux and Kerry's not really better...

I think for 9/11 Bush was a good person to have, but the time is now to get the economy going again...

I think Perot would be better than the (lack of) choices we have right now... not that it makes him a GOOD choice by anyone's standards

a bad part about TX, for me, I feel like my vote won't count, because bush will still get the state's electoral votes.... out of hometown pride more than any concrete reason.... I didn't like him as Governor, I didn't vote for him... ever... but I don't know about Kerry either... such a djork ... but don't think he would make much of a difference overall...
Brett W
Like bush or not he stands up for his own personal beleifs. I tend to take the guy at face value as that may not necessarily be wise, but that is the way i think. He will tell it like it is.

Kerry seems to change his beleifs depending on who he is talking to. A good leader will lead and not necessarily make everyone happy.

I am not a republican nor can I stand democrats. I like the stance of the libertarian party:

Pave my roads, defend my borders, and leave me and my money the fuck alone. Stop taking money from me and giving it to somepoor sob who won't work and earn his keep. You work you eat, your don't you die. Natural selection is great.

that is my politcs. Government should get out of my life.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 12 2004, 07:36 AM)
Maybe another admin will.

Doubt it...

i would ...

but ya'all knew that already, didn't you?

common guys, this (see pic below) IS funny, even if you like bush laugh.gif
Mueller
Just wait till 914world.com gets shut down due to it being "indecent"

Howard Stern is the first one to fall from Bush and the religious right, we'll be next.....and no, I'm not a big Stern fan, I can listen to him for about 5 minutes at a time in the morning, but it's going to have a chilling effect on everyone sooner or later.
Qarl
You know.... I respect what EVERYONE has posted so far. I like the way everyone thinks and respect everyone's opinion. This thread goes to show that we can all express our feelings about politics, maintain some sense of decorum, and have a chuckle to go along with it.

Lawrence, my remark wasn't a jab directed at you. I do appreciate your service and realize that Bush is your mostest superiorest officer. (Again, we all thank you for your service to our country and for defending our freedom). And I respect that you have an opinion beyond your career and feel obliged to make it known.

So.... what do we do? We can have a write-in candidate. Brad-hole for President!!!! Anyone?

Hey everyone! Have a nice weekend.
SirAndy
QUOTE(kellzey @ Mar 12 2004, 11:02 AM)
So.... what do we do? We can have a write-in candidate. Brad-hole for President!!!! Anyone?

if arnold get's his way, you can vote for ME in 15 years! smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(kellzey @ Mar 12 2004, 01:02 PM)
You know.... I respect what EVERYONE has posted so far. I like the way everyone thinks and respect everyone's opinion. This thread goes to show that we can all express our feelings about politics, maintain some sense of decorum, and have a chuckle to go along with it.

Lawrence, my remark wasn't a jab directed at you. I do appreciate your service and realize that Bush is your mostest superiorest officer. (Again, we all thank you for your service to our country and for defending our freedom). And I respect that you have an opinion beyond your career and feel obliged to make it known.

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

what more can be said...

Mueller, I agree totally... I keep expecting to try and tune into Russ Martin on my way home and only hear static... or worse... tejano! wink.gif
Eric_Shea
Do either one of those "Fucks" drive 914's? confused24.gif

So anyway... I had this problem with my car. I was wondering if any of you guys could help out...?
davep
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 12 2004, 12:26 PM)
So anyway... I had this problem with my car. I was wondering if any of you guys could help out...?

Yeah, make it a qualification that the nominee has to have owned a 914 for ten years. In that time they will become civilized.

So Eric, if your car HAD a problem, why do you need help now? Almost anyone can assist you in getting it screwed up again. Whats up?
Eric_Shea
In that time they will become civilized.

Humble at least... teeners have a way of doing that to you. (Except Brad!) w00t.gif

No problem with the car. It was just a futile attempt at changing the subject back to 914's blink.gif
need4speed
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 12 2004, 09:42 AM)
Karl,

Of course, I'm entitled to a private political opinion.  I posted it, then edited it out.  Truth is that I voted for the current president.  I  looked at it like this... if the guy was my neighbor, and I lent him my power saw - it would come back cleaner than when I gave it to him.  Maybe that's nieve, but personal integrity is huge in my book.  Algore was just plain slimy in my book.

Lawrence,
I couldn't bring myself to vote for Gore either.

But any claims that Bush has any honesty or integrity went out the window for me long before he had any public aspirations on the presidency even. His election campaign against Richards was as dirty and dishonest as they come. His stock trading fraud from his Harken days wasn't very comforting. Nor was his skanky land deal with the Rangers' stadium. And on his military service record - WTF? I mean, really, I don't give a crap if he served or not, but why the coverup?

As the days of his presidency crawl by, he proves himself more and more to have only slightly more integrity than satan. From his appointment of the criminal Poindexter to a Pentagon advisory board, to Rove, Perl, and the poster-boy for ethics; Dick Cheney -

Kerry's looking to me, as not all that bad. I'm willing to give him a chance. And I'll just hope he lays off the gun legislation.

Sure, he's has his hypocritical moments. And his voting record can't be explained by sound-bites, that's for sure. But some of the crap that's said about his stance on security is pretty far fetched. I sure don't feel safer with bin Laden running around. Had we skipped Iraq, and sent 100,000 troops to Afghanistan, and played tough-guy with Pakistan, we would have pulled bin Laden out of his spider hole by now, and maybe, just maybe, 200 Spaniards wouldn't have gotten blown to pieces on 3/11.

Most of all - DAMN I wish Jesse Ventura would run for President. He may not be the most upstanding statesman, but at least he doesn't lie about who he is and what he's done with his life. I like a straight shooter, who will tell me the good AND the bad. Bush surely ain't one of those. And I'm not very confident about Kerry on that either.

Now on changing one's personal beliefs or stance; I'd rather have a leader who can admit when they're wrong, and change, than one who stubbornly stays on a path to our mutual detriment, out of sheer pride. And these bills that come down the pipe, they're complicated stacks of paper, often with ugly attached riders that have nothing to do with the main legislation, all filled with half truths, ugly compromises, and empty promises. It's easy to say "so and so is against X", but when there's something like Y attached to X, and you can't accept Y - maybe you'd pass X without the Y, or if it also had a Z." We mere mortals listening to the corporate-dominated media usually don't get the whole story. We get the sound bite.
Eric_Shea
Keep it up guys... I have more.
Qarl
njhh
Qarl
hrt
Qarl
jjj
Qarl
rrr
Eric_Shea
For the armchair politicans... Click Here
Aaron Cox
barf.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif
Malmz
So how the hell did I start getting the Republican National Committee crap in the mail? I'm registered as Non Partisan. Vote for the best candidate (or least worst...), screw the party lines.

About two weeks ago, I got a nice 8x10 glossy photo of Georgie and Laura. Somebody spend good money for it and it went straight to the shredder.

Got another one today with a payment envelope looking for money... Hello, never registered as a Elephant...

sm
Malmz
LOL, at least I just put the Postage Paid envelope to good use... lol2.gif
islander914
QUOTE(Malmz @ Mar 12 2004, 06:11 PM)
LOL, at least I just put the Postage Paid envelope to good use... lol2.gif

Did you tape it to a brick?
seanery
i'm not moving it-buncha crap.
URY914
I will agree W has made some questionable decisions. That thing about letting the wet... I mean illegal immigrints stay is one that comes to mind.

But is Kerry the only guy the left can come up with? His voting record is a joke and he has flipped on every position he has ever taken. The "man of the the people" and "the second black President" is an old money, Mass./NE lib that has never held a job outside of Washington. Oh yea, he was in Vietnam for 4 months 30+ years ago and he talks about it now completely different than he did than. He is now proud of his service and was than ashamed of it.

At least with W when he says something, you may not believe it, but he believes it.

OK, let the flames from the west begin.

Paul

BTW, tonight I can't spell. wacko.gif
Aaron Cox
politics dont really belong on the board. I thought we all came here to unite for our passion of little funky cars instead of dividing us into groups of political preference. If you dont like someone that is great. you have a right to share your opinion. but your pictures mocking someone is just plain rude and immature and we all know it.

keep the politics at home please!

whatever.... im done.

my 2 cents. <_<
Malmz
The beauty of this board is that if you don't want to read something, you don't have to click on it. Just skip it. The NPC on Rennlist used to drive me nuts because it would arrive in my mailbox whether I cared or not, or had time or not, and of course I already know How Everything Works.

Here, I just click if I'm bored. If I don't have time, I don't click...

sm
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(kellzey @ Mar 12 2004, 11:02 AM)
You know.... I respect what EVERYONE has posted so far.    I like the way everyone thinks and respect everyone's opinion.  This thread goes to show that we can all express our feelings about politics, maintain some sense of decorum, and have a chuckle to go along with it.

Lawrence,  my remark wasn't a jab directed at you.  I do appreciate your service and realize that Bush is your mostest superiorest officer.  (Again, we all thank you for your service to our country and for defending our freedom).  And I respect that you have an opinion beyond your career and feel obliged to make it known.

So.... what do we do?  We can have a write-in candidate.  Brad-hole for President!!!!  Anyone?

Hey everyone!  Have a nice weekend.

agree.gif
ar15.gif fighting19.gif

Yack.gif

chatsmiley.gif

smlove2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Malmz @ Mar 12 2004, 08:18 PM)
The beauty of this board is that if you don't want to read something, you don't have to click on it. Just skip it. The NPC on Rennlist used to drive me nuts because it would arrive in my mailbox whether I cared or not, or had time or not, and of course I already know How Everything Works.

Here, I just click if I'm bored. If I don't have time, I don't click...

sm

It really wasnt titled "OT" or "Political crap....".

whatever. dont care anymore. I Moved on. I wont read this crap anymore.

thanks wink.gif
Qarl
It really wasnt titled "OT" or "Political crap....".

whatever. dont care anymore. I Moved on. I wont read this crap anymore.  

It started off as some cleverly edited pictures I found on the internet. No "political" content.

Political content was added, and everyone has been very respectful of everyone's opinions and posts. It IS possible for people to discuss politics and be civil.

I, do however, find it strange that you state you won't read this crap any more, but came back within minutes to post again.

Perhaps you are were "little" amused... yes, no, maybe? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.