Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help IDing Head
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
My heads are stamped "022.101.372 G" . I've looked at the Porsche parts manual and can't find this number. Are these bus heads?

Many thanks! beerchug.gif
Konrad
SirAndy
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Sep 16 2009, 08:28 PM) *

My heads are stamped "022.101.372 G" . I've looked at the Porsche parts manual and can't find this number. Are these bus heads?

I answered that question for you when you asked on March 9th ...
shades.gif Andy

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1143886
krazykonrad
I know and thanks. I just wanted to confirm. I'll get the cam number tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'm running a 20. case with 2.3 pistons and cylinders with 1.7 heads on a stock cam with stock FI. No wonder it runs like stromberg.gif !

Danke noch ein mal!

Konrad
McMark
According the tunacan that part number is a bus 2.0 head.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 17 2009, 09:46 AM) *

According the tunacan that part number is a bus 2.0 head.

Hmmm, actually, it doesn't say "bus" anywhere on that page ...
idea.gif Andy
McMark
It's implied because is says 2.0 and it says small valves, which equates to bus 2.0. So, yes it does say "bus".
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 17 2009, 12:00 PM) *

It's implied because is says 2.0 and it says small valves, which equates to bus 2.0. So, yes it does say "bus".

Smartass ... biggrin.gif
McMark
Dumbass... bootyshake.gif

lol-2.gif
krazykonrad
Will the 2.0 bus heads flow enough air to support a 2.0 Porsche case with 2.3 cylinders?

r_towle
What size are the valves?

for that size you would want 46/38 with ports the same shape as the 2.0 liter porsche heads.

Rich
krazykonrad
It looks like I'm running 37.5 x 33.
krazykonrad
It also looks like the PO's claim of 2.3 wasn't correct. Its got 94mm cylinders on it.
McMark
Whoa, that's the second 'fake' big motor recently. Bummer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.